Chapter 40

Ruby's Pov

"I don' want to listen anything." I walked passed him to the closet and changed to pjs. I was not in a mood to have dinner so I took my phone and started calling Cassie.

She was a crying mess by the end of the call to hear that I was perfectly fine. " Good night cassie." Sam was still staring at me. I turned to sleep in couch.

" You know there is a bed here." He was sitting near me now.

"There is no way I am sleeping there. Now get lost and let me sleep." when he showed no sign of waking up from his position I was pissed at him.

"What the hell do you think you are doing mister."I asked barely controlling my anger. I was not Rossy who was always calm at every situation. 

" Listen I will take only a few minutes. Please I talk to me." he pleaded. My heart clenched inside me but then I remember how he treated Rossy. The pain he inflicted on her.

I turned around and walked towards the bed. It was so soft. Within minutes sleep consumed me.

Sam's Pov

I saw that. I saw that emotion in her eyes. She wanted to listen but it vanished and she walked away. Axy was screaming at me. Because of me our sweet mate was not here with him.

But I promise I am not going to miss this chance any more. I will beg to her to forgive me. There was one thing that I missed the most Rossy. She was here but she was not here. There is a vast difference between them. Ruby is picky while Rossy loves everything. Rossy used to forgive everyone for everything but Ruby was not.

I will do everything in my power to get her back.

When I woke up next morning the sun light fell on my face. The curtains were wide open. She always used to close the curtains when I was sleeping. Oh I am living with her wolf not her.

My back was hurting due to sleeping in the odd position on the couch.

I got ready for the day. She was there with everyone. I sat next to her.

"Good morning." I said. Everyone was looking at me. But soon the got back to eating.

" So when is Rossy taking back her place." I asked trying to make a conversation.

Ruby glared at me. If looks could kill I would have been six feet under ground. " You asshole don't need to know about her when she going to take back. Because your fucking insecurities are the reason she is in this state." With that she walked out of the castle crushing my heart.