Chapter 18

Rossy POV

"Rossy" I looked at Liam to see him deeply frowning. "Why were not opening the door.

"Hey! I was just checking if I need any more things to before I leave." I said. It was not a lie I was taking my things only.

He nodded believing me. "I will be outside. Come soon."He left saying that.

Quickly pulling the box I ran to my room and put the box inside my shoulder bag my second zipper. Which was well hidden behind my laptop.

I picked up the bag since Liam has taken my suitcase with him. Which was downstairs. I closed the door and walked towards him.

We sat in my car since he came in his wolf form.

I was going to open the driver seat when he stopped me. And asked me seat other side.

"I am not letting my sister go out of the pack without eating anything."He passed me a sandwich and granola bar.

I smiled at him and had my breakfast.

We reached the pack border on the other side of the pack.

Everyone was waiting there.

Cassie hugged me tightly, "I might not have known you for much time. But I still like you so much. Thanks for saving me. I have dedicated my life to you."

I smiled at her and wiped the tears away from her eyes. " I am a doctor that is my duty to help others. Thanks for being my friend. Now I don't want a crying farewell. Smile please."

Alpha moon walked towards me while She excused herself.

"Sorry I tried my best to stop this. But I hope you will have a better life. And if anything happens you are always welcome to come here. White moon is your own pack." his eyes were teary "Now lets go we don't want them to wait more right." He pulled away from me.

Queen Luna Smiled at us.

"I will like to take my own car."I said.

"Why not. Sam can go with you." She said. "Right Sam." She turned towards the place where Sam was standing. He was not there.

"Sorry they must have left." She said apologetically.

"No problem Luna. I am fine." I put on my seat belt. Waving at my old pack.

'I will miss you all.' I said in my mind link just before I crossed the pack border.

'Ruby!' I sighed not getting any response. She must have been really sad.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So how are you all.

Ruby is really sad after her mate told her that. 

I am felling very bad for her.

So let's see when she will come back..

Have a nice day...

Ciao