chapter 59

"You could save the werewolf kingdom. He will completely reach his maximum power the next full moon and no one will be able to hold him down. You need to do this task before this." He said and gave me the dragger.

It was more beautiful than I ever imagined.

I transferred the dragger inside my body with my power. A small tattoo of it appeared above my forehead. The air around us clearing.

"You are going back to your body. Remember you have 30 days only. Once you fail you lose both Rossy and all of the kingdom. You can't use your wolf form in this mission. I will meet you after 30 days exactly at midnight give his soul take your human's soul."

We made the deal and he faded away.

The scent of someone familiar hit my nose. He was here. It was already 10:30.

"Who the hell is here?" he roared the moment he entered inside.

I walked of my hiding spot. "Hello father."

"Oh you walked into your death dear. I will kill you first and today become the most powerful werewolf to walk on this place."

I just smiled at him and replied. "time will say who will live and who will die."

We both started fighting. It was like a never ending fight. He had upper hand as he used his human and wolf both power. But I was just no wolf. I am a powerful one. I kicked him in his stomach with all my force he stumbled backward.

"You are powerful than I thought." He murmured something and we were at the field that once I visited with Roy and Sam.

I looked at the moon and then my watch. Half hour.