chapter 6

Hello  everyone!!

how was your weekend??

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Before she could say anything more I forcefully pushed her back not wanting to lose a second of losing my mate.

Moon goddess has blessed me with a second chance which I am definitely not going to lose.

I shifted back to my human form and took a shirt from a nearby tree.

The wolf was barely breathing and already lose so much of blood.

'Ruby what should we do now. He smells like a rogue, we can't take him to pack infirmary.Alpha will never allow it.'

'wait a second I am trying to connect his wolf.' she quickly blocked me I think to try and focus.

I never asked for a second chance mate and now I don't want to lose him when I found him.

'Rossy I think we should give him our blood. Mate's blood most of time helps to heal faster.'

'Ok, without a second thought I grabbed the pointed stone near me and made a deep cut in my hand.

Forcefully opening his mouth I let my blood through his mouth. In a couple of second his all wounds were healed. I retreated my hands back the wound was starting to heal. He was back at his human form.

He blinked his eyes before opening it.

They were baby blue in colour nut were the most beautiful colour I have ever seen. I gave him the t shirt and shorts I found near the tree and turned around.

"why do I taste blood in my mouth" he started to spit the remaining blood when I started to laugh loudly seeing him like this.

He looked amused at my reaction and asked. " you are laughing where as I am having a panic attack thinking about how I got blood in my mouth."

"oh really you don't look like you are having a panic attack. By the way how did you ended here in the middle of fifty rogues." I questioned.

"Actually.."he scratched his neck clearly nervous. " As a rogue I was passing by when I smelled my mate and started following it and I ended here in between of rogues." He hissed as he tried standing up.

"oh you are not healed completely so make sure you don't shift for a while. Let's go we should head back otherwise Alpha will have my head." I joked.

But he lead out a loud growl. "no one is going to harm my MATE." obviously it was his wolf. It was like someone with high ranked person speaks.

"fine now let's go back." I helped him to walk towards the pack.

"Your Alpha is going to be angry when he sees me." He tensed saying it.

"you are a rogue but your smell is not that strong for a rogue. You will be living with me in my house. No one is going to know about it. I will take care of it."

"fine but your neighbors." he asked.

"I live near the borders no one is living there, beside My house is just five metre away from border if anyone have doubt just walk out from back door and sprint to forest. It will take few seconds to cross the borders. And about border patrol I will take care of it in my ways." I smirked at him.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today's update...

what do you think about Rossy.

next chapter will be coming soon till then vote comment.

Prenditi cura di te(Take care)

Arrivederci