chapter 51

HI FRIENDS...

WELL MY EXAMS ARE OVER HENCE HERE IS YOUR UPDATE AND ENJOY!!!!!

YOU ARE WELCOME TO FIND OUT ANY ERROR HERE

But it was short lived as they knew his wolf side will not be able to be in control for much time. "Pack your bags." He said to his mate and children. They immediately did as he said and went to pack their bags. Meanwhile their youngest sister was sleeping silently on her father's hand because of the pain on her back.

It did not take them long to pack their bags and they were standing in front of the house door. They silently followed him inside the woods escaping the tight security that the human of his father had planted.

After walking away for a safe distance from the main pack house. They all stopped. Their father silently pulled something out of his pocket. They all were shocked to see the portal locket.

"It can open a portal to the human world. Be careful but only three times this is possible. So use them wisely and never return back." His tears were enough to tell them how sad he was to let them go but he had do this for his daughter, for his mate and for their future to be safe. He opened the portal and asked the twins to go first.

After the twins left he gave his most beloved child to his mate, "Take care of her she is special I can Feel that." And gave a last kiss to his other half whom he had promised to live with whole life.

They knew that their story will never be completed. But deep down in their heart the love will also never end.

Asudden pain in his head made him aware that his human was trying to takecontrol. "GO, GO, GO AWAY NOW." Hepushed them inside the portal just before it closed.

ti amo readers....