Chapter 37

Ruby's Pov

My whole body felt like it was floating in the dark misted area. " You made the right choice Ruby." I turned to face the voice. He was a scaring looking man. The red horns made him look more scary. I quickly got in a safety stance.

 I quickly got in a safety stance

"I am not going to hurt you. I need to warn you something....." Listening to his lecture I felt my whole world falling apart. " So do you accept the deal." he asked coming closer.

I nodded. He made a portal back. Without wasting a minute I jumped in it. " You have only one month. Use it wisely."That was his last word before I felt a sudden energy in my body. 

When I opened my eyes the first thing I saw was sky. Beautiful and clear. Future Alpha was saying something. I stared at the sky for some more time before deciding to stand up.

The moment I got up everyone gasped and screamed. Running here and there. The people were far away from me now. My eyes must be glowing dark pink. I walked towards the stage where alpha and king were standing. I bowed in front of them and turned towards the crowd. "Hello everyone. You must have known Rossy but not me. I am her wolf. I don't know anyone of you because I had shut down Rossy before left the white moon pack. I don't know what happened here which led to this day. But I got another chance to live hence you have to stick with me until Rossy decides to take her place back. Thank you for your patience listening and everyone can go back as there is no one dead anymore here. Because I am standing in front of you. See you soon." everyone was staring at me with wide eyes but one glare from the king everyone went there way.

" I missed you so much." Alpha Roy engulfed me to a hug. I was startled for a minute. He must have understand because next moment he left me. " Sorry Rossy made a great bond between us." he smiled. I turned one particular name in the gravestone caught my attention. I walked near it.

                                                                           Nancy Mary Moon

                                                              21 July 1947- 30 September 2007

                                                                  Great mate and loving sister

                                                                "Scars don't make you ugly.

                                                                They show the fighter you are."

 She made me remember the lines she told me everyday. I thought I had lost her. But she was there here all the time for forty years. I know Rossy must have not known about this. Sighing I wiped My eyes. I turned back to walk out from here but soon was engulfed in another hug. I felt familiar.

"Missed me miss Bossy." Only one person calls me that 'Big Brother'.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ruby is back....

rossy needs some rest after everything . 

What deal did Ruby made with the man.? (any Idea)

Ti amo my readers 

Ciao