Chapter 38

Ruby's Pov

I turned towards the Boy and hugged him tightly. " Brother." Rossy was not here but I know she would have been very happy to know this.

"Ruby take rest you need to still heal." I let go of him and wiped his tears. Nodding I walked with them. Everyone was very happy. But something felt odd.

Everyone bid us goodbye and left to there work telling me to take rest. I smelled the room Sam and Rossy both scent were there. They were sharing the same room. Has Sam accepted her. I opened Rossy's memory of the some months that I had missed.

By the end of it I was crying. She tried every way to get the love she has carved. But that bastard had crushed all her hope. What hurt the most was I never got the chance to meet Dad. 

The buzz of my phone made me wake up. Groaning I picked it.

I slept for the whole day. Oh shit. Taking a quick shower I changed into a blue shirt with white ripped jeans. Sam was present in the room whole time but I ignored him like he used to ignore Rossy.

 Sam was present in the room whole time but I ignored him like he used to ignore Rossy

I was searching for my keys in the drawer.

"Shit. Rossy left it back in infirmary." I muttered under my breath. And messaged john to pick me from castle.

" No worry. I will Drop you there." Sam said scratching his neck.

"Thanks for your offer. But I have called John he will be here." He was going to say something when john messaged me that he was outside. I took my lab coat in one hand and bag in another.

"My ride is here. Bye." I left him in the room. Roy stopped me before I can get out of the house. " Where do you think you are going Miss Ruby without having your breakfast? Johnathon is also here to have breakfast with us So ,come and eat. I am not going to listen to any excuse." He left no room for arguing. I followed him to the table.

"Good morning. Everyone." I smiled at them. They smiled and Roy and Nate piled my plate with tons of food.

"Nate, Roy.. I don't think I can eat this much." I said looking at both of them.

"No excuse miss Bossy. You are grown up and need to eat." Nate said Pulling my ear. "Yeah! You need energy. So eat it before I feed it to you." I shut my mouth hearing Roy's threat and started eating. Oh Rossy how much I miss u.

After finishing the breakfast Nate went to train the pack trackers. Because he is good at that. Roy decided to come with us to infirmary to check on everyone that were injured in the fight.

Sam was also with us. I decided to sit in the front with John while Roy and Sam were at back. Sam was glaring at John whenever he used to talk with me. "So Ruby What was the green liquid that fell on  you.?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So are you guys liking Ruby's Pov?
Do you agree about how she is treating Sam?

Should she give him another chance.........

Oh I was thinking on changing the book cover. Here are my ideas on cover... 

Please tell if you guys like it...... or what should I add to make it more suitable.....

 or what should I add to make it more suitable

---

Should I keep the cover as it is.....

Ti amo my readers......

Ciao