Chapter 30

Rossy's POV

"no I will not." I made her sit near a tree and went towards my mate.

"I will." he shifted and attacked me.

I was shocked to see that my mate was going to attack me. It took me few minutes to understand what was happening. By that time he had managed to pin me to a tree kicking and slapping me multiple times.

I was feeling weak to much weak.

Suddenly Ruby pushed me back into head taking full control over my body. She blocked his attack and punched him in his face. He stumbled back not understanding what just happened. She took the chance to kick him where the sun don't shine.

He groaned in pain and fall down. She kicked him for a few more times.

He was barely conscious.

A crowd had gathered all around us. One side was some pack members while the others were rogue. Everyone was watching the fight. Never in werewolf history anybody had seen mates fighting each other the moments the meet. It was obvious the more than shocked.

"Go back mate. I can't kill you." Ruby sighed giving me back control.

"I will never leave the child. I will kill her and you." He ran towards the girl with a silver knife directed towards her .

I took away the knife before it could touch her and stabbed it in his heart. He backed away holding his chest. The crimson blood flowing from his chest.

"You-Yo-u bit-ch I -I-I" his body fell on the ground before he can complete the sentence.

The rogues ran in other direction. The girl ran towards her mother who picked her up. A man walked from the other side and ordered everyone to retreat. He must be the alpha.

I felt the immense pain in my heart tears were flowing down from my eyes. Ruby was whimpering in my mind at the loss of her mate.

'I am sorry Ruby.'

'Don't. He deserved it. He tried to harm a small girl who had not even seen the world properly. Don't feel guilty. I and you are same. I will take some rest.' she retreat back to my mind.

I slumped down there.

The man walked towards me with his mate. It was easy to tell because of the same mark they both had.

"Thanks for saving my pack member." the alpha said. The Luna sat down near me and pulled me towards her hugging me in process.

"I am sorry for your loss. You are a brave girl. No one has ever seen one fighting there mate and even kill them on the first day they meet. You saved hundred of life today." I cried hearing the words. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi friends..

How are you alll??

By the way what do you think about Rossy's killing her mate?

Please give your comments and vote..........

Ti amo my readers...

Ciao