chapter 60

I felt him getting powerful with every seconds. I was drained out of my energy. I need to do something quick. I fell on the ground groaning a red light appeared around him.

"RUBY WAKE UP! YOU HAVE TO DO IT." I looked towards the owner of the voice. It was witch queen with her the royal werewolf kingdom members were present. I was not in a state to fight anymore. My eyelids were getting heavy.

"Ruby we need to do this. We have to save them. This what we were born for." Rossy! A sudden surge of energy flowed through me.

"I am here let's do it together dear. And end this for once." I heard her. I let Rossy take some control over the body.

I dodged his next attack and used my mother's full power.

"No way" I heard someone saying.

We summoned the thunder power. Our body started floating in the air. The thunder surrounded us. We send the thunder towards him his body moved back several feet. He started counter attacking and dodging the power. His body was giving up.

I threw another thunder stoke towards him towards his left and suddenly towards right

I threw another thunder stoke towards him towards his left and suddenly towards right. He was trying to dodge the first one which he didn't have time to let to see other attack.

"Ruby don't let him gain his power back." Rossy said.

I pulled the dragger and stabbed in his heart. A red color soul left his body. Rossy said something it was like she was chanting something. The soul got inside the dragger. It was losing its color and changing into another color.

'Rossy what is going on?' I was hella confused not knowing what is happening

'We did it dear' she said before disappearing from my mind.

Suddenly the around us covered in dark mist. "You did a great work."