chapter 61

Suddenly the around us covered in dark mist

Suddenly the around us covered in dark mist. "You did a great work."

"Huh" I looked at him. He was standing there with a straight face. "If you would have made a single second late then it would have become hard to kill him" he took the dragger from me and suddenly it disappeared.

"Rossy?" I asked.

"She was there with you when you were losing your hope. She used all of her energy to accompany you in the fight. Now she needs some rest. She is here with you. You two take some rest." I felt the power draining from me. I felt like floating.

I opened my eyes. Rossy was sitting next to me. I jumped towards.

Rossy's Pov

I hugged Ruby. I missed her a lot. When I gained my conscious I found Ruby getting weak. And my first thought was to save her.

We both looked at our surrounding we were in the moon garden. But no one was present here.

'Ruby do you know what is going on' I asked. But before she could say something we saw someone walking towards us.

'Moon Goddess' we bowed our head in respect.

"Wake up children" we both stood up. "I am impressed by your work and bonding. Rossy I gave you the most powerful and stubborn wolf, she was never controlled by anyone. But you worked well with her." She looked at Ruby, "And Ruby I gave you a human whose life is full of difficulties but you never even complained about this. I am really happy with both of you." We both looked at each other and smiled.

"You can ask me to change your mate and I will happily give you another one who will care and love you with his heart." I looked at Ruby she nodded.