chapter 58

"Good choice use your mom's power to kill him. You will have to use all of your energy to fight him. So remember try to fight as less as possible before killing him. Someone will be present there to help you guide your path till a certain place. But after that you will choose what to do......" he went on explaining what should I do and how should I kill him and I was listening him patiently. If it was not for Rossy I would have left this place a long ago."Take this dragger with you. You will have to first make sure he should be weak enough before you kill him. And don't leave his body. You will have to transfer his soul into this dragger fully." I looked at him and asked the question that was killing me from inside."Why only this dragger? And why will I have to make him weak?" I asked.He sighed before answering, "The soul inside his body is not just any normal soul it is the soul of an ancient demon wolf. Whose wish was to become the ruler of the werewolf kingdom. He had already a power which prevents him from dying. If his previous body is destroyed for some reason than the soul will have to search for another suitable body and manipulate them to complete his work." He stopped for a second before continuing, "This dragger has the power to capture him only when he would be in his weakest form. In his full power no powerful person can even fight him. Your mother was given the power to capture him but her luck was not that good as the demon choose his mate as his container. It was easy to manipulate your father's human as his anger got best of him.""Did mom decided to give this power to me to kill him?" I was shocked that my father was in control of a demon wolf."No she gave this to protect you. She could have never killed her mate and the demon used this as a benefit. But I think you should use the power to complete her work."