Chapter 23

Rossy's Pov

He tried to fight but the other rogue hold the knife near the girl's neck.

"kill the girl." The rogue said the moment Roy's body went limp.

He ran away with Roy. Just before they were able to put the knife I shifted into my red wolf and attacked them. They eyes widened seeing my fur glowing. I killed them within seconds.

The wolf must half not gone so far with Roy. I pulled the girl with me and left her near the border where the patrol team will be and threw a stone at there head.

They started to walk towards us. I quickly sprinted in my human form.

It has been three days. I regret my decision of coming alone.

I had quickly wrote a letter about Roy getting kidnapped. And left it near the girl. But I forget to tell them about my plan or myself.

I was hunting a dear for meal when the same rogue passed near me.

I quickly followed him keeping my distance.

Soon we were outside an abandon building.

Shifting to my human form I pulled the shorts and top.

There were not many guards. I sneaked inside the house. I had followed him to the basement. Roy was tied there. It was already evening.

I had silently killed the three guards that were in front of the basement.

"Hello future Alpha KING." the rogue said in a mocking tone.

"Fuck off." Roy said. He was badly beaten.

"Still not loosen the attitude. I see alpha had did a great job. But sorry boy you are going to die today. Don't worry I will make it easy." he said and walked towards the table full of sliver items.

I silently walked towards him, while he was choosing his tool.

Roy was shocked to see me here. I just signaled him not to make any sound.

The moment he turned.

I punched his face. He stumbled backward. Screaming in pain. The guards came running.

I pulled the knife From his hand and stabbed his eyes. He was screaming in pain.

I quickly went near Roy. And snapped the chains. Silver chains burned my hands.

Ignoring the pain i helped him to stand.

I can't shift as it was already dark and Roy was here.

There were five rogues. They shifted into there wolf form.

Roy nodded at me. I kicked one rogue in his stomach and ripped the other's head with my bare hand.

"Let's the game begin." I pulled the silver knife .

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't have much to say today because my mood is off.

Not because of exam but I and got into an argument today.

Well enjoy the update..

Ciao