chapter 56

Hiding behind the bushes every second felt like an hour. I saw my watch. Within any second I need to cross the border between the zones.

All of them left their place and moved towards the next place. Ok Ruby you can do it I assured myself. And left the spot. Sprint!

I saw the nearest tree at the middle zone and climbed on it.

As per the map the Beta's house should be at the middle of the zone. It was the time when everyone would be resting. The rogues are active mostly at the night and they prefer to hide at morning.

Truth to be told it was much easy to enter the house without anyone noticing.

I heard the sound of someone breaking something. I tip toed to the place. The room was a mess. Oh these rogues. Once I kill their alpha I will use all of my power to kill these rogues.

I applied the same method this time also to kill him. Except I used the poison of a dragonite. Rossy found this in the forest one day while running and kept it with her not knowing what to do. Well it helped a lot.

Rossy! I really miss you dear.

I closed my eyes remembering her. The only person in the world who understands me. I remembered how she used to console me whenever we talked about our mates. How we had relay on each other since we were ten.

Both of us used to think how we will spend our live. But I left her alone when she needed me the most. There was a chance that she would be here with me if I had not childishly left her to deal with the problem of my so called mate. I forget that she also had to face the shit of human Sam.

Oh no!