Chapter 20 (BONUS CHAPTER )

Rossy's Pov

( After she declared that she will go to the royal pack.) ( indirectly After chapter 16)

I ran out of the pack house. After running for two minutes I turned to see the pack house not nearly visible. I shifted to my wolf form.

Since Ruby is resting I can't talk to her or ask her opinion on going to royal pack.

After running for half an hour I was near my house.

My house how much i am going to miss it.

Unlocking the door i ran straight to my bed and let my tears out.

"Mom see what I made for you." A little ten year girl ran towards her Mother.

"What did my sweety made for me.?"The woman asked putting down the knife and pieces of apple she was holding and crouched down to her eye level.

"Close yours eyes first."She said and her mother obeyed.

The little girl signaled the other two of her siblings to come out of their hiding spot.

She put on the flower crown on her mother's head. While her siblings stand beside her.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU MUM." All three of them screamed.

The young lady who was in her mid thirties opened her eyes to see her elder daughter holding a Cake while her Son was holding balloons. She looked at the smallest one of them only to find her grinning at her.

They put the cake and balloons on the table. And started to wish her birthday. Tears of happiness ran down her eyes.

"Mom you just completed four hundreds years. You are getting old really fast." her son said making a weird face. While her daughter pushed him out of his chair. Causing him to stumble a little.

Even if he was already fifty years he was looking like a sixteen years old as well as his sister.

The older sister and brother got into an argument.

"Will you both SHUT UP. Or we are going to cut the cake without you."The little girl shouted.

They were already over the fact that they are  not going to cause any fight while they wish but they clearly forgot about that.

They both stopped their argument and put their finger on lips.

The woman nearly laughed at her little angel bossy behavior.

She cut the cake while her children were singing happy birthday around her.

After Dinner the siblings were playing while the woman just sat their and watched them.

She Silently prayed to keep her children always happy and safe.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tomorrow I will ask my sister to update the next part that I had already written.

Ciao.

TI amo all my lovely readers.