Chapter 33

Rossy Pov

"Rossy Rossy" they were calling me but I was only looking at his retreating figure.

Sam was standing in front of me calling my name repeatedly. My trance broke when I saw one of the guard near Sam holding a green substance that he was about to pour on him. It does not took me long to understand what it was. I shifted in mid air not caring about my glowing fur. before he could pour it on him I tackled him on ground and the whole green liquid fell on my body. A ear precising howl left from my wolf form as I felt my whole body burning before I lose my consciousness

Sam's Pov

I, Nate and Roy ran towards her as she fell down on ground. The other guards had taken the traitor to his place. That is in dungeons. Doctors and nurses rushed to her side to treat her in the infirmary as Roy had picked her from ground and ran towards the doctors.

A feeling hit me that is jealousy.

Axy was growling at me nonstop.

I ran towards the safest place that hit me live deja vu. I sat there near her.

I cried my heart out keeping my head on the cold stone.

"I am so sorry. I found your sister today. She is none other than my mate. I know I treated her badly but I don't want her to die. I will never forgive myself if anything happens to her. I will lose myself for ever. When the rogue king said her kiddo I doubted that she was your sister. But got confirmed when her fur glowed. I remembered the day you used to tell me about her and what a great person she was. You thought she died with your mother but no she is still alive treating everyone to give them a new life. Please help me Nancy. I will do everything to protect her." I promised before walking towards the room where my beautiful mate was lying. She looked so lifeless and pale. Her usually glowing face was straight with no emotions. Wires and IV connected to her like they depend on her. Her beautiful blue eyes were still closed.

"This happened because of me. I should have never brought you here but I became selfish and put your life in danger. But I can make it easy by releasing you from this mate bond. You don't deserve me." I took a deep breath preparing to say the words for second time that will haunt me forever. But this time I will be guilty.

"I Samuel Roar, Future Beta of the Royal pack Rejects Rossy Marker Moon as the future beta female of Roya............................." a hard punch pushed me away from her as I fell on the ground.

"Don't you even Dare to say those words Samuel or I will not think before ending your pathetic life." Roy growled at me.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So now what is going to happen?

Is Rossy going to be okay?

Will Sam change his mind after learning the truth?

Who is Nancy?Any guess

How are you liking the story so far?

Vote and comment your opinion

AND ALSO THIS BOOK HAS BEEN RANKED AS #8 IN MATES.

ti amo my readers 

Ciao