Chapter 43

Ruby's Pov

It already the day of ball. I looked at my gown which was simple yet elegant. The vampire kingdom and the witch kingdom are here only. My makeup was flawless.

"You look like a princess Child." I smiled at the women. She was the witch queen.

Grandma was with her. "Meet my youngest sister. And the witch Queen,"

I bowed in respect. "let me give you a gift." Queen said and made a yellow ball of glowing and it started to float around me.

"This is negative ball. You know it will glow in dark just the negative color."

I smiled and thanked her. Sam was standing near the door to escort me. As much as I hate him I can't let everyone know about the family fight.

That is what Rossy says.

I felt happy that I had someone like her as my human. Oh yeah I was thinking about all these things to avoid my one and only mate. I might have forgiven him for keeping things from me like he is future royal beta. But when I got to know that how bad he had hurt my dear I wanna rip his head from his body.

As we reached near the door of ball room my heart rate was picking up. 'Future Royal beta Samuel roar and his mate Rossy Marker Moon.'

On Que the door opened and the lights were dimmed as soon as we entered. My dress and accessories started glowing. What was happening. Everyone awed at the sight. After sometime the lights were back.

 After sometime the lights were back

"So how was the gift." Witch Queen asked.

"It was so beautiful and no words to describe.." Rossy really missed this experience. 

"So try to mingle in party and stick close to Sam." Mom said giving me a pleading look. Huh? Why is she saying please. I nodded and walked near Sam which I didn't want but for some hours.

Nearing him I saw Roy and the vampire prince standing near them.

"So I got to know that you found your second chance mate." the prince was mocking him. I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Mind your own business Stefan." Roy sheathed in anger.

"I am minding my business but I can still meet the lovely lady who had took Katherine place." prince said.'KATHERINE' was Sam's first mate. If I get my hands on that bitch I am going to kill her in the most brutal way that is even possible.Wait When did I took someone's place. Sam's knuckles were turning white. I walked towards him and hold his hands.

"Nice to meet you Vampire Prince Stefan. I am Rossy SAM'S MATE. By the way I didn't took anyone's place." I smiled at him

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What Do you think about this Katherine girl...

By the way I have updated SAS (Sister and sniper)

Ti amo my readers.................

Ciao