Chapter Ten

The moon and the sun are love and fear; one fades as the other rises.

-

aurora forsythe

The next day as I eat my breakfast at the Great Hall, I saw Fred and George sprinting towards me. I pull away my eyes off of George because it's a bit awkward. But before they reached the place where I was sitting, they split.

Fred sat beside Angelina Johnson who is busy reading her book, flirting with her, while George sat beside me.

"Good morning, beauty." George greeted as he sit, "Did our plan worked? Did he still bother you after that confrontation?" he asked, searching for Malfoy at the Slytherin table, "He's looking at you."

"I know, I know." I replied as I glimpse at Malfoy, "Him and I spent the New Year together. And as we talk more, the more of his good side I hear." I added, breathing heavily, "I don't think he's cruel as I thought he is."

"Everyone's got a good side, you know. Maybe he's just afraid to show it." Fred interrupted as he grab a spoonful of cereals in my bowl.

"Honestly, he's abusing his position as a Prefect and for being part of the Inquisitorial Squad just to make me nice to him."

He's staring at me shamelessly as he walk towards us.

"Georgie, hug me."

"Wha-"

"Now."

Georgie did as I said so.

Malfoy sprinted faster and when he approached us, he gave me a death glare, eyes locked on mine.

"Lovely, you can't convince me that you two are dating." he said with his furrowed eyebrows.

"And why is that?" I replied as I stand in irritation.

"If you two are really seeing each other, you won't wear the necklace I gave you." he smirked, "And lovely, I told you, I can get what I want."

"Oh, you can?" I seethed, crossing my arm.

"I could if I would."

And with that, he grabbed my arm pulling me out of the Great Hall.

I look back to where George and Fred was sitting as I mouthed 'I can handle myself.'.

He grabbed my hand as we walk speedily through the crowd, looking sideways to see if anyone sees us. Once the hallway is clear, we entered the Prefects' Bathroom and slammed the doors close. We walk further to see if anyone is in here, and there's none.

Draco flipped me, facing him with desperation flashed in his face. He took his hand and wrapped it around my neck. He, then, pushed me towards the sink aggressively causing me to caress my bum in such pain of being slammed.

"Tell me then, Aurora." he whispered as he gently brush the back of his forefinger in my face. "Does he kiss you the way that I do?"

He laughed sarcastically and paused for a moment, admiring my face as he stare.

"Does he fuck you the way that I do?" he continued, with a devilish smirk growing in his face.

I furrowed my eyebrows in anger. "I'm not a whore Draco." I slapped his hand but in doing so, he grabbed my chin with his hand tightly. "Release it. It's hurting me. That night was an accident. We weren't supposed to do that. We're drunk and I'm out of my mind. We both are." I argued.

"Then why can't we make it now? You and I." he whispered with his warm breath brushing along my skin. "We're not drunk anymore."

"I'm not your propert-"