Chapter Fifty

aurora forsythe

"Surprise!"

"Congratulations!"

"Why did you say congratulations? We're supposed to be saying surprise, you bloody pillock."

"That's the same thing, Hermione."

I was petrified and jumped when suddenly people shouted inside our humble home. As soon as I made my entrance, a pink confetti exploded in front of me which caused me to panic.

"Why is it necessary to send the gender certificate home if we can already get it there?" I asked in pure skepticism as we exited St. Mungo's.

"You'll know when we get home." George answered shortly before we Disapparate to go to a library to buy a new book that I will be reading while working in the pastry shop.

That's why he didn't want to take the gender certificate there, because they had a surprise, prepared only for me. I suddenly shuddered with joy. But wait, what is the gender of our baby?

Pink, meaning it's a...

"Oh my gosh, Ronald Weasley! You popped the wrong confetti!" Hermione irritatedly expressed and slammed her hands into Ron's nape. "You had one job!"

"Sorry, sorry! Harry handed me the wrong one." Ron glanced at Harry who was now laughing happily like a crazy dog. "This is your fault, Harry James Potter." he added whilst forcing himself not to laugh.

"Hey, guys calm down! It's fine." I confronted these two lovers because they will definitely fight just because of a small mistake. "So, it's a what?" I asked.

"It's a boy!" Ginny happily announced and then exploded the blue confetti. "I'm sorry, I can't help it. We're just really excited, then Ron made a mistake. Your moment was ruined."

"It's nothing, Gin, don't scold Ron anymore. It's not a big deal to me and it's just a small mistake. Nobody's perfect, so you're forgiven Ron." My hands tapped his shoulders. "So, it's Fredrick Gideon II then?" I turned to face George who was standing behind me and showcased a smile.

"Congratulations, Aurora, dear." greeted Mumma Molly and Popsy Arthur in unison then pulled me tight for a warm hug sideways.

"Thank you, Mumsy, Popsy."

"It looks like the good breed of the Weasleys will once again increase to the world of Muggles and Wizards." Popsy joked then raised his hand for a high-five.

"Arthur! You're always kidding. There's really no doubt that the children of yours inherited every ounce of naughtiness from you. You really are the father of your children!" Mumsy slaps Popsy's arm in a joking manner.

They looked like the older version of Hermione and Ron. Always fighting but always getting along with each other. They look cute together.

"I'm so happy for you, my precious baby. Finally, you will experience being a mother." My mother kissed me on the cheek and hugged me. I could feel her tears dripping from my bare shoulders as I'm wearing off-shoulders.

"Sister, I have a gift for you and my nephew. I hope you like it even if it's simple." Celena barged in and handed me a small frame that has a drawing inside. "This is you, this is your baby, and this is your husband."

"Why is George's hair white here?" I confusedly asked whilst beaming genuinely. She just shrugged her shoulders and pursed her lips.

She kissed my tummy and then whispered, "Baby, I can't wait to see you. Just behave there, huh? Don't bother your Mummy." her eyes dilated and smiled from ear to ear. "Maybe he can hear me, sister. I felt him kick inside you."