Chapter Thirty-three

a u r o r a  f o r s y t h e

As I open my eyes, I saw two people around me, looking at me.

It's Luna.

"Luna! Are you alright?" I asked worriedly as I rapidly stood up and hug her while she nodded in reply.

My gut feeling was right after all.

We were inside a cold, foul and stinky cellar and it was dark in here. The old man sat in the corner as I stood up.

"We're fine, Aurora." she assured serenely, smiling at me as if she wasn't in trouble. "Mr. Ollivander here, is bit frail. He hasn't eaten for days."

Despite of what happened to her, I can still see the Luna I have known for years. The Luna who is optimistic and cheerful and buoyant and instead of thinking about herself, she's more worried about Mr. Garrick Ollivander and I love her for being so selfless.

Garrick Ollivander? Garrick Ollivander, the famous wand maker!

"How about you? Why are you here Aurora?" she interrogated as she naively stands before me.

"Well- uh- I looked for trouble to find you." I proudly uttered as I chuckle, sitting on the nearest pillar, "I'm sorry you have to spend your birthday here, Luna." I apologized as she sat beside me. "But I will do my best to save you." I promised while I look at Mr. Ollivander, "I will help you get out of here."

"I appreciate that, Aurora." she flashed a grateful smile. "How's everyone at Hogwarts?" she questioned.

I sighed, looking away from her and spoke, "Everyone's fine, Luna." I lied, "Ginny is still waiting for Harry, Ron and Hermione's return. Neville misses you so much." I replied, caressing my legs gently, "We've been waiting for your response."

"I'm sorry, Aurora." she uttered meekly while putting her hand on my shoulder. "Did you know you've been brought here by a Death Eater?" she clued. "From what I heard, his name is Amycus Carrow. He's with Mr. Pettigrew when he brought you here and it's been a day since you're sleeping."

"Sorry, what? I slept for a day?" I furrowed my eyebrows and sighed confusedly, "I challenged him to torture me, bring me here" I said proudly, "instead of torturing me there. You know, I had a gut feeling that you are here and I was right." I exclaimed.

"That's so brave of you, Aurora." she complimented. Suddenly, a swift but heavy footsteps echoed across the cellars. Someone's coming.

I rapidly ran to the wall near the gate and hide, searching for my wand in my pocket. The gate creaked open. A beady-eyed man entered, oblivious of what's hiding behind his back.

"Stupefy" I casted that made Peter Pettigrew pass out, laying on the stairs.

Yes, It's Peter Pettigrew, the twisted Gryffindor.

"Luna! Mr. Ollivander, come!" I invited, opening wide the gate so they can escape.

I ran fast as I could to see what's waiting as we escape from the cold cellar but as I run up the narrow stairs, I bumped into someone causing me to fall, but he doesn't even move.

I wasn't scared of being caught, I'm scared that this would have been for nothing. I slowly lifted my head and when I saw who it was my eyes enlarged.

"Wh- why are you here?" asked Draco worriedly with his mouth and eyes stretched open in surprise, looking at the gate of the cellar, "What are you doing?"

"Draco, I have to save my Luna. They are starving them." I replied swiftly, getting up from falling down. "Could you help me?" I asked desperately.