Chapter Thirty-nine

a u r o r a  f o r s y t h e

The black skies are the canvas and the stars are the portrait. The star that shines in the darkness of the night; the one who leads toward the light of the day.

In the comfort of the darkness comes the warmth from our hearts as we watch the stars above the skies; the most beautiful art made for our eyes.

I stand in front of Draco as he stands behind me, holding the railings that blocks us from falling, yet here I am, continuously falling for my man.

How I wish I could tell him that ever since I met him, know him, I have never looked to anyone the same way I did to him. How I wish there are words to describe my love for him that there's so much love and dreams inside my heart.

Love and happiness that overflows inside my heart and it's all for him and him only. And I love him more than words, more than anything in this world.

"Why are you looking at me, Drakey?" I asked as I caught him looking at me from behind. "Is there a dirt on my face?"

"Nothing." he replied joyfully as he laughs beneath his breath.

"Then why are you looking at me?"

"Because you're beautiful, lovely." he complimented as I let out soft, shy chuckles while my face heat up slowly. "Oh, before I forgot. I have a joke."

"What's that, love?" I asked as I turn around, facing him while pinning me against the railings.

"Do you like sales?" he asked as he bit his lip whilst staring at me.

"How's that a joke?" I asked as I cup both of his cheeks.

"Because clothing's one hundred percent off at my mansion." he joked naughtily as he holds my lower-back.

"We aren't exchanging dirty jokes now, are we?" I queried awkwardly, "Just so you know, even if I'm not a waitress, I would gladly accept your tip." I said in jest as I raise my left eyebrow while I gaze at his speechlessness.

"I want to feel you, lovely." he said coldly as he stares at me with expectancy plastered in his face.

"How exactly am I going to do that, mister?" I replied sternly as he slowly removes one of his hands from behind my back, holding my right hand as he moves it away from cupping his cheek.

"Right here." he directed stiffly as he places my hand on top of his boner.

"You got a boner, Draco." I laughed softly as he holds my hand, rubbing his erection.

"Touch me, lovely."

"We just made love, Draco." I replied convincingly as I flash an enamored smile.

"Please, lovely... Please touch me." he begged as he lower his head in level to my ears as he whisper.

"Do you really want me to do this here, love?" I chuckled, "Fine." I slowly slipped my right hand inside his pants as I grope for his cock, hugging it with my hands as I wank it.

"Ugh," he grunted, clearing his throat as I watch him. "faster, lovely." he commanded as he run his hand inside my shirt.

I did as he ordered. I fastened my wanking as I feel his orgasm, slowly reaching its peak. Soon enough, I felt the wetness in my hand as he jizz in it.

"That felt great, innit?" he queried underneath his grunt and ragged breathing.

"Have you got any hanky?" I asked as he hands me out a vibrant blue handkerchief while he gently wipe his cum off my hand.

"It's crazy to think that one day I'll have to deal with a little you and me running around the house." he chortle, "Little psychopath like their mother."

"Oh, so I'm a psychopath?" I replied sarcastically, "Let me remind you this. Remember that this psychopath loves you more than she loves herself." I reminded as I grasp for my hand, looking for my hair tie.

"Of course I'd remember that." he sighed as he places his hands on my waist, "I would remember that because one day, I would marry that little psycho." he added as he kisses my forehead while I search for my hair tie. "What're you looking for, lovely?"

"I think I lost my hair tie." I uttered meekly.

"Here." he replied as he hands me out one of my hair ties that is probably lost a long time ago. "Never mind. Just turn around and I'll fix your hair."

I turned around, holding the railings as he combs my hair with his fingers, tying my hair into a messy ponytail.

Our life isn't perfect but the moments we live in are. There are moments to remember forever and forever starts now. Forever is a long time but I wouldn't mind spending it by his side. And if I were capable of loving someone, it would be him. 

Always.