Chapter Fourteen

a u r o r a f o r s y t h e

There's a lot more to him than what he projects in front of the crowd.

He talks, he laughs, he listens, and love.

The side in which I have never seen in him before. But as time flies by, being with him gets harder and harder. Every night, my conscience slaps me as I ignore my friends. Or should I say, as they ignore me.

For now, I just want to think about how wonderful he is as a person and how fortunate I am to have him. How protective he was, how loyal he was, how smart and thoughtful he was to the point he's been taking down notes and allows me to borrow it after class. How funny he was when he's with me by sharing his dirty and inside jokes with me and so much more that I never thought I would see in him.

Everything he does that was peculiar, he only does that when he's with me.

Being his girlfriend isn't that easy. Being his girlfriend means being under his dominance and control all the time whether I like it or not. And whether I like it or not, I would love to do it for him, to make him happy.

And I am willing to risk it all for him.

There are girls who has a crush on him and has been glaring at me since we started talking, including Pansy Parkinson but I don't mind it because I know, I am the one he loves.

The one and only.

After I have earned house points for the past couple of days for Gryffindor, everyone seems to be nice to me again. Little by little. Well, what do I have to expect? I can't gain trust in just a blink of an eye.

Luna and I are walking across the wall of educational decrees. There are hundreds, maybe countless frames of useless decrees, hanging on this wall.

Speaking of Luna, she is the only one who didn't get cold to me. When she knew about the relationship that's warming up between me and Draco, she is the only one who told me to do whatever I want.

She never judged me and this is what I love about her. If I could differentiate Luna and Hermione, I would say that Luna live to learn while Hermione learn to live.

Luna is never afraid to explore new things and that is what she taught me.

"How's your relationship between Draco Malfoy, Aurora? Is he treating you right?" Luna interrogated that broke the silence between us, hooking her hand onto my arm and flashed a sweet smile.

This girl is the sweetest.

"Just fine, Luna. I just don't get used to the fact that I am still being judged by people when all I did was love." I uttered weakly, "Is it wrong?"

"You didn't do anything wrong." she answered serenely while holding both of my hands, "What you did was right. It makes you happy right?" she asked as I bob my head, "Then it's the right thing to do." she beamed, "Don't mind the people around you. They will just hunt your thoughts, besides, their opinions doesn't matter at all. As long as you feel that this is the right thing to do, do it." she advised as she speak those wise words.

As we walk more further, Harry's voice became clearer, covering the halls as he shouts.

It is coming from one of the rooms. What seems to be his problem? If there's something wrong, I would gladly help. Only if they wanted me to, considering that they're still mad at me.

I know he's been having hard times these past few days and I knew it when I heard them talking about it; that he's having nightmares and premonitions about what might actually happened or what's currently happening.