Chapter Thirty-two

a u r o r a  f o r s y t h e

Surely the train is waiting for us.

I hastily packed my things, one by one, neatly. I can't wait to go home and bond with my family. After catching up with Draco, I also want to spend time with my family.

I'm still rooting for Harry's success on destroying all the horcruxes and come back, of course with Ron and Hermione. I miss them so much, wishing every night that they're doing great.

After I prepare my luggage, I walk as fast as I can and looked for Draco.

We had a plan to see each other before boarding the train. He grabbed my bag and carried it. I was curious if I am the only one who can make him do this. I looked at him while we are walking. I'm going to miss him so much.

A random thought came across my mind. Loving him was like an addictive drug consuming every fiber of my whole being.

It felt like the first rays of timid sunlight after a winter storm, and by chasing the warmth of the sunlight, we could finally escape the darkness and coldness.

I smiled at him innocently while he turns his head at me.

"Why are you smiling, lovely?" he curiously uttered while smiling, "Is there a dirt in my face." he quizzed with his handsome voice and accent.

I shook my head, still smiling from his innocence while he stopped walking and grabbed me into the nearest bush, hiding from everyone and kissed me.

"I'm going to miss you, lovely." he said, tucking the strands of hair that covers my face.

Someone shook my body.

"Aurora? Hey! Wake up!" interrupted Ginny, "Why are you smiling?" she added.

"Ginny, you just ruined my dream." I replied groggily, fluttering my eyes open while I slowly sit down, brushing my hair with my fingers, "Why are you here, Gin?" I questioned, folding my blanket and arranging the pillows.

"Well, I've been waiting for you for ages so I decided to wake you up from your dream." she responded as she stare at the gigantic windows of our dormitory. "Tell me about your dream." she ordered but I ignored, "I noticed how cheerful you are this past few days, Aurora, why?"

I paused and looked at her, "Well uh- Draco and I." I caressed my arms, "We- we're back together." I smiled awkwardly while her eyes widened and shook her head. "Yeah, yeah, I know, Gin. I'm stupid, I know, but I love him, Gin." I sighed, "Just like how you love Harry. I know you don't like him for me but I have to stand up for what I truly love and never let anyone decide for me."

She sat beside me, "I totally understand that, Aurora but you have to be careful." she forced a smile, "If you could use him to locate Luna, that would be better."

I replied swiftly, "Gin, I'm not using him to locate Luna, besides if he knew what I am planning, he won't allow me, so please don't tell anyone except Neville." I arched my eyebrows as I explain and she nodded.

I have to rush things. Specially, saving Luna. I have to find trouble including the Carrow siblings before this school year ends.

"Shall we eat breakfast?" she invited while I stretch my body as I stand.

"Can you wait for me there? I'll take a shower first." I asked and she nodded her head, leaving my dormitory.

I opened the door and stepped down under the shower, soaking my body in the heated water, feeling it hug every inch of my body so gently while I wash myself with shampoo and soap.