Chapter Fifty-one

draco malfoy

I had my three-piece black suit on, with my white button-down and black leather shoes. I slicked my hair back, way too long than my hair before as I haven't got my haircut done for months now and wore my ring.

I was not really looking forward to go out my house, but since it's my Mother's invitation, I would go, only for a few drinks or a couple. I just hope Astoria's not there to bother me.

As the three of us Apparated in front of a huge underground manor, we landed safely in front of its doorsteps. From here, it was pretty obvious that there were countless people attending this event.

I couldn't care less about them for as long as they don't mind my drinking. After all, we're part of the very important persons so they should shut the fuck up. Free alcohol would be enough for me.

We entered the enormous doors altogether when their heads turned to eye on us. Some looks disgusted, some are smiling, some are just plain-looking.

"Welcome, misters! Can I have your passes please?" A voice greeted as he inches closer to us, pulling his hands out. Then, we handed him the tickets. "Very well, misters. You may now proceed inside the gallery."

"It is a pleasure being here, sir, so thank you very much for the warm greeting. By the way, are there any girls —?" Theo was unable to finish his speech when Blaise slapped his head. "Just kidding."

The man chortled and shook Blaise and Theo's hands one by one, and then shortly after he reached for mine. "A Malfoy, greatest bidders of all times."

Honestly, I have no idea nor interests on interacting with anyone here except this two, but they nudged me, even raised their brows, indicating that I should reciprocate the action. So, I shook his hand with a hesitant smile.

The man chuckled hoarsely as he tightens his grip on my hand. Maybe he's crazy and he thinks I'm going to burn a lot of money for what they're going to bid. "Enjoy yourselves, young misters, the auction will be lit in half an hour or so."

Then he walked away and pursued the other people entering as they chatter that made the air of this mansion thick. Ocean of colors, field of different fragrance, along with the aroma of cuisines and liquor.

"Be nice, Draco." Blaise reminded. I rolled my eyes. "We came here to enjoy, remember?" And I'm enjoying myself by drinking a glass or two or a whole bottle perhaps.

"And shag."

"Silly! You came here to fuck." I reprimanded and laughed a little low. "I came here to get drunk and forget." Not really forget, just setting aside.

We parted ways as I'm looking for a valet who's holding a tray, serving alcohols of different varieties. As I walked further along and around the crowded gallery, I saw many of them.

The first one's holding a tray of the most known and famous Fire Whiskey, in which I shamelessly took two glasses and guzzled it down to my stomach with no further problems. Then soon after, I placed it back above the glass covers that wraps a priceless antique.

Then another valet got on my way, so I took another two in both of my hands and took a quick glug in it as the stinging liquor ran down my throat, leaving a sore feeling.

Well, this feeling's better than the pain of losing my Aurora and our child. So, I shamelessly took another. This is what my Mother paid for, so better take the advantage.

Damn! The feeling was so warm inside. I just want to be naked right now. Like, right now.

Another butler made its way towards me so I grabbed another glass full of— I don't know what's this called but it looks like transparent spirit or maybe a bourbon. But whatever, it looks delicious so I took a shot. And another. And another.