Chapter Fifteen

a u r o r a  f o r s y t h e

Crabbe dragged me inside Umbridge's office carelessly. My heart dropped when I saw Harry being interrogated once more; but this time, he's wandless and I can see the fear and urge in his eyes. He might not show it, but I can feel it. I can feel he's worried about Sirius.

On the other side was Ron and Hermione who also got caught.

Draco, who is leaning against the wall, across the room who is as of the moment holding Neville, saw Crabbe tighten his clutch on my neck. He, then, raised his eyebrow, a warning sign that once Crabbe did it again, he knows what's going to happen to him.

Few more ticks from the clocks, while Umbridge is indignantly shouting at Harry, Draco walked towards us, still holding Neville.

"Switch with me." seethed Draco, pushing Crabbe without waiting for him to agree.

He then, held my hands from my back instead of my neck. Gently swiping back and forth his thumb against my sweaty palms.

He's literally playing with me instead of restraining me.

"Bad girls need to be punished." he whispered naughtily from behind me, as he squeeze my butt aggressively, making me gasp.

I slapped his hand as he continue caressing them, making him play with my hands instead. He sniffs my hair then tickle me.

I look around and all I can see is darkness; my friends are struggling from being held tight, catching air.

My nerves wants to push Umbridge away from Harry. In contrast of the sweetness of her favorite color is her dark soul, perfectly meant with the dementors.

If only I could describe Mondays as a person, it would be Umbridge.

My nerves are knotted with hatred and anger and ocean of emotions I couldn't explain.

And only Draco knows how to unravel all of these.

I glanced at Ron and saw him passing down some sweets to Luna, Ginny and Neville. I don't exactly know what it is but I know it's one of the twin's products.

It could be fainting fancies, fever fudge, puking pastilles or nosebleed nougat.

Umbridge slapped Harry, "Who were you talking to... in the fire? Tell me!" Umbridge yelled, filling up the room with her voice as we all startle in fear.

"That's none of your business." Harry replied stiffly, leaning himself onto the chair.

"I couldn't make you admit." Umbridge paused for a moment then continued, "I suppose with Cruciatus Curse you'll say the truth." she announced.

"That's illegal. You couldn't do that to him." I protested.

"Silence!" she said, panting, walking towards me as she intend to slap my face but Draco stopped her.

"Professor, calm down." Draco persuaded, making Umbridge go back to Harry.

"I'm sure the Ministry would understand. It's part of the discipline. If no one taught you to be honest, then I will." she continued while pointing her fingers to Harry.

"Lovely, what do you think you're doing?" asked Draco worriedly but I didn't reply.

She picked her wand from the table and pointed it to Harry, ready to perform the Cruciatus Curse.

I closed my eyes in horror.

"No, Harry, you have to tell her!" shrieked Hermione that caught Umbridge's attention.