Special Chapter: Ayla Soleil

"Ouch!" Fred moaned loudly when a gushing quaffle hit him right in the head that made him caress.

"Oh, what happened to you, Freddie?" Scorpius asked his friend Fred, son of his Uncle George as they read a book with Al.

Disgustedly, he took the quaffle and then stood up. "It hit me, Scorpius, look. I'm sure I'll have a swollen head later." He said angrily. "Does my face look like a goalpost to whoever threw this to me?"

Scorpius laughed loudly whilst closing the book in his hand while Al continued to read while laughing beside them.

Ever since Scorpius found out that Rose loved to read, he also read to keep up with what she wanted and also to catch her attention every time; you really know where he got that manner of his.

"Calm down, Freddie." Al consoled then closed the book, I mean, a catalogue of various products of Fred's father, their Uncle George, as they're planning to plant some mischievousness all around the castle.

"Hey! Fred! Al! Scorpius the loser!" Ayla, the daughter of Fred and Al's Aunt Aurora and Scorpius' sister, ran towards them. She was wearing her Quidditch uniform and all soaked up with sweat due to heavy trainings. "I failed to catch the quaffle. Did I accidentally hit anyone?"

"Yes! This handsome face of mine." Fred's voice sounded manly but it cracked in the middle of speaking that made Ayla bursted her laughs out.

"Why did you caught it using your head instead of a hand?" she laughingly said along with the backup chuckles of the two other idiots. Fred grinned and gave the quaffle to Ayla jokingly and inevitably stared at her face.

A few more seconds passed when he felt something hit his face again. "Ouch, Ayla! You hit me twice now and this time it's intentional."

"Can't you keep your eyes to yourself?"

"You know, you look rugged. You're still beautiful either way." But of course she's beautiful — she's got Aurora's eyes, hair, nose and all, but she got their Daddy Draco's sometimes-moody attitude.

"Hey, Fred Lee Weasley II, when I catch you staring at my face again, I'll report you to Uncle George." she vexatiously expressed even though many butterflies were already flying inside her stomach.

Fred just smiled because he knew his Dad wouldn't scold him. Maybe he'll give him a high five instead. "What's wrong with what I said? I'm praising you, don't you want that?"

She rolled her eyes at him then turned around holding the quaffle. Scorpius and Al remained silently laughing on the other side as they both talk about Rose.

"Hey, Ayla Soleil Forsythe-Malfoy!"

"What?" she exasperatedly gave him an angry look that she got from her Dad as she spun around to face him once more.

"Be careful playing, alright? I don't want to see you hurt." Fred sent him a mischievous wink that he inherited from his naughty Daddy George. She raised her eyebrows and rolled her tongue out of her mouth, speaking nothing.

"Rugged!"

"Go away!"

He turned to Al and Scorpius, chuckling. "Seriously, that's not the way to invite her to go to the ball or date." Al remarked then wagged his head with disappointment, though he's inexperienced. They all got up and took their belongings.

He just grinned like crazy. "Let's go. I still have a class and I'm sure you have, too." Fred's a year older than Scorpius and Al, but they always find ways to create mischiefs like their parents' generation.

"You really like my sister?" Scorpius blurted out of nowhere as they walked to their respective classes under the shade of the morning light.

In the seconds that passed, he had no response. He smiled and raised an eyebrow repeatedly. "Your sister was so beautiful, Scorp." And he can't help himself but stare at her every time.