Epilogue

It's really true that no matter how long  you have been with someone, you'll not know everything about him or her.

In the two years that Draco and I have been together, we have shared many stories and shared secrets with each other. Even as a married couple we maintained our privacy in some aspects of things. But nevertheless, we don't hide anything from each other that is a big part of our personality.

But from what I’m reading today in an article in The Daily Prophet, it looks like Draco didn’t inform me about his adventure in the world of Muggles.

I opened the next page of the newspaper and there came out a picture of Draco where he was signing a bunch of paper that Merlin knows what was written there.

Former Death Eater, Mr. Draco Lucius Malfoy brought the peace back to the Wizarding World. Acknowledged from the prestigious Ministry of Magic awards, giving him a chance to work for the Ministry.

So, I'm not imagining things. In our office, I always examine the incoming newspapers and books being sold by various authors. One time, when I was in the Department of Book-binding to check for the newly pressed articles, I came across a certain book.

Advanced Occlumency, by Malfoy, Draco Lucius

Pre-Potions by Malfoy, Draco Lucius

Oblivio: The Targeted Memories by Malfoy, Draco Lucius

It’s not easy to make a book and not everyone can afford to do that. Especially the textbook yet is about Occlumency and Potions. Gosh! These are the most hated subjects by many during our time at Hogwarts.

But to my husband? He has produced a book for various branches of Occlumency and Potions. He has even done research on it.

I don't know, I am the author but he was the first to publish a book in just a span of a year. I also don't know why Draco didn't mention them to me but I think he has a good reason for that.

"Mummy!"

I leaned over and saw at my side our turning three-year-old Dylan. He was holding a paper and he was waving it in the air.

"What's this, baby?" smilingly, I asked Dylan once I  reached for the paper. I don't comprehend what it was, but it was colorful. "Wow! You made this? Good boy."

I stood up and then lifted Dylan in my arms. Later, when Draco comes home, I will hit him on the head with the newspaper with the headline about him.

"Mummy? A-Are we going to the o-office?"

"Yes, pumpkin. We'll go to my office later. But you need to take a bath first." I wrinkled my nose. "Dylan stinks."

My little boy smiled and hugged my neck. "Shower?"

"Yes, pumpkin. We're going to take a shower, how about a bubble bath with bunch of rubber ducks?" I queried, he agreed with such exhilaration.

I took our towel and bathed my son with me. After that I dried Dylan. Once he was finished, he just played on the bed while I was cleaning the house.

It was already our daily routine, Dylan and I. Since we didn't hire house elves for our son to take care, he is always with me when I go to my work. And the people there loves Dylan so much.

Dylan loves the people in my office as well. For a three-year-old, Dylan is very friendly. My office was his big playground, honestly. He runs around often and wants me to chase him. When he disappears from my sight, I'm sure he's just playing with my workmates.

"Mummy?" Dylan called me as he rolls his feeding bottle on the bed, playing with it. "Where's Daddy? L-Let's go to him? Please ..."

"Daddy's at work, right? Let's wait until the afternoon. He'll pick us up in my office, alright?" I combed my wet hair and then turned on the blower.