Chapter Thirty-four

a u r o r a  f o r s y t h e

In the soft white-gold light of the new day, the hues in his bedroom moved from dark to brilliant. It's as if I was into a transition from the world of dreams into reality, and for that it is good to take a little time. But waking up next to Draco is moving from one dream to a better kind.

I stretched my body and flutter my eyes open, rolling over to see Draco sitting at the edge of his bed, guarding me while his eyes sparkle as he stares at me.

He smiled as bright as the sun, "Good morning, lovely." he greeted groggily while he kisses my forehead, brushing his hair with his fingers, "I brought you some food last night but you're asleep." he storied, "Would you like to eat with me?" he invited.

"Can we bring them food too?" I asked, "I suppose they're hungry. Yeah, they are."

"Of course you can, lovely." he beamed.

"Thank you, Draco." I replied, giving him a tender embrace. "Are you hungry?" I asked.

He narrowed his eyes jokingly, "Back at it again, aren't we? First name terms?" he replied giggling, "Yes, lovely, I am."

I gave him an enamored smile, "Fine, love." I replied sarcastically while he grabs my hands and opened the doors, "Aren't you going to change first?" I asked.

"Seriously lovely, are you really concerned if I am hungry or was it an excuse to see me change?" he joked but butterflies started to grow in my stomach.

My face started to heat as I defended, "Of course not. Should I get going or should I wait for you?" I questioned while he slips off his shirt, muscles completely rippled across his pale, bare skin.

"You go first. I'll catch you up downstairs." he beamed from ear to ear and winked.

His smile is the sunshine and the birdsong, it is the silencing of the clocks, it is both the cage and the ever open door. In his sweet smile is all the love I'll ever need.

It was like a happiness growing, much as a spring flower opens. I could see how happy he was that deep inside, happiness lights his eyes and spread into every part of him.

He smiles more than his lips, and I've heard it in his voice, in his choice of words, and the way he relaxes and it was beautiful.

As I walk, I admire the beauty in this darkness of his life. I can recall the paintings, the linings of the walls, and every detail it has. The hallway is deserted but from the other end of the corridor was a man.

A blonde-headed man, probably in his 30s or 40s talking to Peter Pettigrew. I carefully strutted to avoid catching their attention, walking carefully, trying not to make any noise but I jolted into someone.

"I've been looking for you, Princess. Ready to die now?" said Amycus Carrow loudly, scowling closer to me.

"What's the commotion there?" asked the beady-eyed, stout and stinky Peter Pettigrew. "Holy cricket. You're the one who stunned me last night." he said as he and the blonde-headed man approach our direction.

"What a naughty girl you are." said Amycus, pulling my shirt to make me stand, "Yaxley, why don't you teach her some lessons before I kill her?" he invited naughtily.

Yaxley? As in the Head of the Department of Magical Law Enforcement?

They laughed, showing their nastiness.

"She's beautiful." Yaxley complimented mischievously that made me want to throw up.

Every inch of my body is panicking now, trembling nervously. I didn't sign up for this, really.