Chapter Thirteen

a u r o r a f o r s y t h e

Dumbledore's Army is a highly illegal organization. Well, not until Umbridge arrived and created new set of rules. Professor Dumbledore's gone which is why Umbridge replaced him as our new headmistress immediately.

The Inquisitorial Squad caught Harry yesterday and he was almost expelled, the reason why Professor Dumbledore's gone.

Everyone's mad at me again, considering my boyfriend is one of the reasons why Harry got... why we got caught.

"This is what I am telling you, Aurora, he's up to no good. He will be the reason for us to be expelled, including you." said Hermione furiously, "I just couldn't understand why you can't take that in. Honestly, they have been deducting points from our house."

I couldn't understand why Hermione blames me for what happened when it's not my fault at all.

"How about give him puking pastilles? Just to get back from what he did to us, you know what I mean?" Ron suggested, holding his waist.

"Ronald, don't be so stupid. We will be into so much more trouble if we do that." Hermione debates, slapping Ron's arm.

"I'll have a word with him but I won't break up with him." I barged in weakly, hugging myself in embarrassment.

"It does not really matter if we got expelled or whatever. I don't see any reasons to stay anyways." Ginny added as she walks towards us.

"Harry, what if I and George borrow your invisibility cloak, sneak into Filch's office, get his keys to the dungeons, abduct Malfoy, then we'll punch him in the face until he's sore and passed out, then lock him in the dungeons." Fred proposed, looking more skeptical. "If Umbridge wants war, we'll give her what she wants."

"Come on Fred, mum's going to be so mad if something bad happened to us." convinced Ron.

"Don't worry, I'll find more ways to earn house points and win the house cup this year." I said guiltily, barely looking at them, intertwining my hands, brushing my thumb against the other.

"You better be." replied Hermione sarcastically, "If it wasn't because of your boyfriend, maybe we will win."

I went out of the Common Room, angrily and guiltily.

I was mad at myself. If it wasn't because of me, maybe they aren't mad at me. If it wasn't because of this stupid game, maybe we're still fine. However, I could not really blame Draco for doing that.

He is part of the Inquisitorial Squad and I knew deep down, he's going to do this to us, to me.

I just didn't see that coming.

I went to the Quidditch Pitch afterwards to breathe some fresh air. I don't know what to do or what to think right now. Whether to be furious about what he did or just understand him because that's who he was.

One thing's for sure right now... I don't want to see my friends to avoid arguing with them.

As I think of the consequences of my decisions, melancholy covered my heart.

The skies, just like my mind right now is gloomy.

Minutes passed by, the rain started to descend from the skies and I really am not in the mood to see anyone. I just want to be alone right now.

I bet the skies are also sad right now.

It just feels good to cry under the rain because no one will see your tears except you and the raindrops itself.

"What are you doing?" asked a voice as I turn to his direction.

It's Draco.

He's running towards me, carrying an umbrella.