Chapter Sixteen

a u r o r a f o r s y t h e

New term is about to start. We just arrived at Platform 9 3/4. Everyone seems to be excited of seeing their friends again after a long vacation.

The noise of excitement filled the platform as they reunite with their friends once more, impatiently hugging their parents, uttering their goodbyes.

On the center is the scarlet train that shines, waiting for the students to get on board.

As I walk past everyone, I seek for one person; Draco. I have no time for being mad at him for not replying to any of my letters, instead I am worried.

Still, no signs of his platinum blonde-head.

As I reach the door of the train, I sighed. I remembered what my parents told me. I should avoid him.

"Bye mum, bye dad, Celena." I uttered weakly, hugging them one by one.

I kissed Celena on her forehead. She's the only one who understands me in this family, the only one who supports me secretly.

"Study harder, Celena. I'm going to miss you." I added, patting her head.

I tugged my bag closer to me, ready to step onto the slab of the train when suddenly my dad spoke.

"Forget him, Aurora. He'll bring you nothing but trouble." he spoke stiffly and from his tone, I know he's serious.

I thought the appeal of pity would work on him, but no.

"If I heard anything about you two one last time, I would not hesitate to step my foot into that school and bring you straight home and send you away afterwards." he said strictly, arms crossed.

My mum does not want to argue with my dad that's why she's been silent when we are arguing. She knows how it feels to be in love, specifically when it's forbidden because that's how they started.

I gave them my final hugs and walked inside the train without looking back.

I searched for an empty compartment as I walk more. I don't know what exactly I am looking for; whether it is the compartment or Draco.

Despite of the fact that my parents told me not to talk to him anymore, I still want to clarify things between him and I.

I miss him so much. I miss his smell, his touch, his kisses and warm embrace. I miss everything about him.

But I think I know why he's not responding to any of my letters.

I saw him with Pansy, the girl who likes him ever since, sitting across each other.

My heart broke when I saw them laughing and walk past them quickly.

I know he saw me; he even called me by the name he calls me, 'lovely', but I didn't bother to look back.

Jealousy covered my face as I strut away, eyes glistening with tears.

Jealousy, for sure has no invisibility cloak to hide.

I searched for Harry, Hermione and Ron for a little while and eventually found them after a few moments.

"There you are." I uttered as I sniff.

I compressed my things onto the compartment and sat beside them.

"Hey Aurora! Are you sick or are you crying?" Hermione asked as if we didn't had a fight.

"I have colds, but I'm fine." I replied, flashing a small smile.

To be honest, I'm not. I don't have colds and I'm not fine. I'm jealous, really, really jealous of pug-face Pansy.