Chapter Thirty-seven

d r a c o  m a l f o y

"Shut up!" yells Aunt Bellatrix over the Death Eaters, sitting still on their seats, "Rookwood, what do you mean?"

"I just think we should wait here, at least until-"

"That's easy to say when it's not your house, Rookwood," father interrupted, "if your little shack had suddenly been turned into a community headquarters."

"If we know that the boy is at Hogwarts," says Gaspar Avery, "then why should we wait? Can't we just attack him?"

"Because we can't just show up there," Rookwood barged in. "What if it's a mistake? What if he really isn't there?"

"Hogwarts!" I turned to Dolohov and Yaxley's position, panting as they run towards us. "The Dark Lord says - the boy is at Hogwarts -"

"Yes, we know he's at Hogwarts," my father interrupts once again, "But do we go now? Or should we wait for the Dark Lord's orders?"

"Yes," replied Yaxley quickly, "He wants us there as soon as possible."

"Well, what are we waiting for?" shouted Aunt Bellatrix, eyes lit in anger and exultation.

Everyone stood up excitedly. Some Apparated while some chattered a bit more.

"Shut up!" Aunt Bellatrix yelled causing everyone to stay still, "Go next door to the Drawing Room, before I actually kill you all."

I stepped my foot back, slowly to avoid everyone from noticing that I'm going to Aurora but my father seems to notice.

Fuck it.

"You should leave now, Draco." he ordered, "Go ahead with everyone and grab your friends with you. Get Potter for us and bring him to the Dark Lord. I'm rooting for you." he walked fast towards me, "You can get to Hogwarts easily, better than anyone else." he grabbed my arm, "This could save us. If and only if, you successfully delivered Potter to the Dark Lord, we will have our redemption in his eyes."

I couldn't betray Aurora knowing that she begged for my help on helping her friends and if I bring him to the Dark Lord, Aurora would never forgive me and I don't want that to happen.

I searched for my mother to seek for her help. Luckily, I saw her standing in the corner of the kitchen, crying anxiously. I sprinted forward towards her, ignoring my father's commands for the first time.

"Mother, could you please tell father I have to go get Aurora and my baby out of this." I storied as she widens her eyes, lips gaped while she nodded, still silent.

I can hear the people shriek; shriek of horror, terrifyingly crashing the glass windows of our house. I ran before father could stop me, trying to figure out what's really happening on the Wizarding World.

-

a u r o r a f o r s y t h e

I woke up in short hours of being asleep without Draco beside me. While I was sleeping, I had a dream, probably a nightmare, I don't know.

In my dream, I died duelling and I was wearing Narcissa's ring. The ring she gave me last Christmas. I seized for my bag and grabbed my parchment and quill and started writing words from my heart.

What if my premonition became real? What if I really died? What if I'd die?

I gently slipped the ring off my fingers and placed it in an envelope with the letter I wrote for Draco.

In the middle of the moment the door flung open. I shielded my eyes against the light that's coming from the hallway. He's sprinting towards me; Draco. And he's sweating, shaking, panicking, afraid.

"What happened love?" I asked with worrisome flashed on my face.

I've seen him panic before, but not like this. My heart dropped as I watch him run towards me.

"We have to go, Aurora." he pronounced seriously and anxiously.

Aurora? Did he just call me Aurora? From what I remember, he only calls me by my name when he's mad or serious. But I don't think he's in either of those. From his tone of voice, he's frightened and in a hurry.

"What's happening?" I quizzed, removing the sheets that covers my body, running towards him to calm him down. "Where are we going?"

"Potter." he replied with his trembling voice, "The Dark Lord is on his way to kill Harry Potter and he's desperately commanding us to help him."

"This is war, isn't it?" I asked, trying to sink in every word he just said. He just nodded in response. "Draco, I have to fight on their side, you know that." I added, trying to hold back my tears. "We will be fighting against each other and I couldn't do anything." I pulled him closer to me and seized the moment. "Where are we going exactly?" I questioned.

"You can't fight, lovely. You're pregnant." he muttered worriedly as he held my waist, carefully pulling me closer.

"I have too, Draco, or at least warn them. I have to do anything. I can't just sleep here all day knowing that they need my help." I explained, "Now, please tell me where we're going."

"Hogwarts." he replied stiffly, "Once we get there, warn your friends." he added as if the tables have turned; as if he's on our side now. "Please be safe for me, lovely. Be safe for me and for our baby." he said breathlessly, holding my bump, "We have to go downstairs before leaving, to avoid wrong suspicions about you." he grabbed my hand and carefully ran downstairs.

People shouts and yells, creating loud crashing sounds and horrifying noise, all dressed in black with their masks on. I am standing inside the roof of the enemies, surrounded by the enemies and all I can do is warn them; warn my friends before it's too late.

Draco clutched my hand as his hands still trembles in fear.

"Everything will be alright, love." I whispered, "You promised me we'll run away after this." I sniffed as I couldn't hold back my tears anymore. "We'll live in the cabin. Have little Malfoys and grow old together." he locked his eyes on me. Tiny beads of sweat and tears falling in his face. "We'll prove them they're wrong and we'll live the life we want without no one telling us what to do." I smiled faintly, giving him courage.

He looks paler than usual. His blonde hair hanging in his forehead, messy. I swipe it off, the way he always does to mine.

"I love you, Draco." I added as he looks at me and kissed me on my lips, a passionate one; the way he never did before.

I can feel the tears falling off our eyes but we didn't mind. We held on to the moment as if it's the last time we would see each other.

"I love you too, lovely."

"Disapparate!" yells Bellatrix echoing through the manor and they did as she says so. Death Eaters Disapparate creating spirals of black smoke, cracking the glass windows of the manor.

"Go, Draco, now!" Someone yelled but the voice was unrecognizable because of the loud sea of sounds that's ringing.

"Draco," I called, "please help Harry."

"I will." he sniffed as he kisses my tummy once more and soon after, he kissed my lips as he held my hands tighter, fingers intertwined tightly as if we are one, "Always remember Aurora, whatever happens, I love you. I love you and our baby."

But before I could say "I love you too", we twisted and Disapparated. I didn't have the chance to say we are like flames that breathe all the more deeply for being closer together; when we shine brighter, both within and upon one another, becoming a source of light and love in this vast world, showering sparks of positive chaos into this dark universe.

The way he wrapped me in his arms and letting my head rest upon his chest where all my thoughts and problems stopped as if my heart took over from my head when we are together.

This is our journey; I want to discover who he truly was and I did. We shared the same skies, laid under the same stars, shining bright for the both of us.

I love you, Draco.