Chapter Twelve

a u r o r a f o r s y t h e

Everyone's attention is ours.

The news that Draco and I are dating spreads fast like wildfire and as I walk everywhere, every eyes are watching, everyone's staring and glaring as if I killed someone.

I don't know if it's wrong but I just loved someone who was supposed to be the enemy.

But who cares?

Someday, this would be ordinary. But for now, it hurts when they look at me, giving me the dirty look I don't deserve. And if they think they could change my mind by muttering some piece of advices, well no. I didn't do anything wrong.

As days gone by, we have been getting to know each other more and more like, what are his favorites, what are his hobbies and interests, and so much more that I couldn't imagine he would tell me.

He's been digging deeper and deeper also, about my personality and everything, the same way I did to him.

He's been asking me some hypothetical questions lately about where could I possibly go when I have free time and I get what he's pertaining to.

I hate to think that maybe Ron's right, maybe he's using me to give Umbridge the information she's been asking about the secret meetings of Dumbledore's Army.

I don't want to tell him that my friends are suspecting that he is working on behalf of Umbridge because I can take the small hints asked by him, and I don't want to hurt his feelings if it is not true.

I don't think about it when I am with him, just to make sure Dumbledore's Army's secrets are safe and to make sure it won't slip out of my mouth.

"Alright there, lovely?" interrogated Draco as he slowly run towards my direction, pulling out a dandelion from the pocket of his robe.

"Where did you get it?" I asked, giggling as I think he plucked it from one of Professor Sprout's plants inside the greenhouse.

He kissed my cheek and I can smell his minty breath and his hair that produces hints of citrus and his body that carries the scent of a subtle fragrance, making him look manlier.

"It's from Professor Sprout's garden." he replied shortly, swiping away the balls of sweat that descended down his face.

We have been spending most of our afternoons like this, everyday, sitting at the Astronomy Tower, minding our own business.

"I brought a picnic blanket." he announced, opening the blanket and spreading it onto the floor. "Come lovely, sit." he invited as he grab my hand, making me sat beside him.

"So, tell me more about you." I ordered, beaming.

"What do you want to know about me?" he questioned, locking his gaze on my face.

"I'd like to know what's your strengths and weaknesses." I replied shortly, looking away from him. "What about your wand?" I asked cheerfully.

"If you mean my wand inside my trousers, " he whispered naughtily, whilst, smirking, "it's nine and half inches."

"Not that wand, Draco." I chortled awkwardly, "I mean, the wand you use to cast spells." I cleared as I let out uncomfortable giggles.

"My wand was made of flesh and skin." he replied naughtily as I narrow my eyes as if I'm saying 'One more imbecile word and I'll kick you.'. "Sorry, lovely." he uttered as he clear his throat. "My wand is made out of Hawthorn Wood, ten inches long, and had a unicorn hair core."

"Really?" I responded vivaciously, "Mine was made of Beech Wood with a unicorn hair core, ten and three quarters and unbending flexibility."

"We both have the same wand core." he replied sternly, laying down into the blanket.