Chapter Twenty-seven

a u r o r a  f o r s y t h e

I still feel weak given that I was cursed. Madam Pomfrey told me that I was strong for overcoming the curse. Every day I wake up with my friends around my bed. Ginny sitting on my left side, Neville and Luna on the right side.

Funny how I overcome the curse but not my love for Malfoy.

"Are you feeling great now, Aurora?" asked Luna serenely for the nth time now. "I suspect she's possessed by the Nargles." she joked.

Both Neville and I laughed while Ginny remained silent, looking blankly at the doors, hoping, wishing Harry, Ron and Hermione would suddenly appear.

"Hey, Gin, they will come back, don't worry." I encouraged, holding her hands. "You should trust the Chosen One."

I know she's worried about what might happened to the three of them, specially to Harry, the love of her life, and so are we, but I know Harry.

He will fight even if his life is the only way to save everyone and I trust him for that, we all do. He's been through a lot since first year.

He defeated the Dark Lord when he was a baby, when we were on first year, he killed the Basilisk, he saved Sirius from being imprisoned for the second time, he escaped death on fourth year, she drove Umbridge away and many more Harry-saved-the-day moments.

But letting Umbridge be abducted by the Centaurs is probably my favorite.

"I know, Aurora." she sighed, "Isn't this what you felt when Malfoy hid something from you? You're afraid of what might happen to him."

"Yes, Gin, Certainly." I muttered softly, looking away from her.

"Ginny, you're strong." Neville interrupted, "You just have to trust him. Besides, amongst your family, you are the strongest." he flashed an encouraging smile, "I have seen that when we broke in to the Ministry, when you first used Reducto."

"So when are you leaving, Aurora?" Luna barged in, trying to shift the topic when she noticed my sudden discomfort.

"Actually I feel better now and I want to leave." I said, sitting down, "Madam Pomfrey told me once I feel alright, it's fine to leave." I added, standing up carefully, "Come on, let's go back to the Common Room."

"That'd be great, Aurora." Neville agreed.

We walk slowly out of the Hospital Wing, when suddenly we bumped into two ginger boys.

"You're awake now, Aurora." uttered Fred as I hug them both. "We are about to go visit you."

"That's so sweet, Fred, but I'm alright now." I smiled widely.

"Haven't they told you that we're guarding you at night time during your hibernation hours?" George barged in.

"You did?" I queried.

"Yeah." they both replied in synchrony.

"Uhm- Can I have a word with you, Aurora?" George asked awkwardly that made everyone look away from us, smirking. "But if not, it's fi-"

"No, that's fine, George." I interrupted, "I'll change first then I'll see you at the Quidditch Pitch." I added nervously while my palms sweat. "Guys, I'll go. Sorry. I'll see you later."

That's brilliant, Aurora. Of all places, why Quidditch Pitch? It could have been at the Great Hall, or Common Room or Astronomy Tower and I chose a place where I have so much good and happy memories.

I ran away from them awkwardly, knowing that they speculate that there's something between George and I that we haven't told them, but actually there's none.

I am not the kind of lady who wants to be in a different relationship before I get married or even use someone to move on. I am the kind of girl who wants my first love to be my last.