Did Somebody Call For Agent Loki? - Part 1

Happy Loki day!!

I hope you all enjoy this introduction to a three part fic I'm making with this!!

Part 2 Coming soon

-

“When I accepted this deal from Frigga, I did not expect for there to be so many missions— well, assignments. Norns above may this be the last one for this month,” Loki complained. He followed a guard clad in golden armor through the big halls of the palace, apparently Frigga was asking for her youngest son's presence for the umpteenth time this month.

Golden doors opened and revealed the Allmother sitting in a golden throne. She was wearing her crown this time, and had her trusted and most powerful advisors on either side of her.

Loki sensed this may be an important one, and it would do him right to shut his mouth.

“You called, mother?” Loki announced himself.

“A final assignment before you indulge yourself,” said Frigga. “A woman, pivotal to the timeline is set to make different decisions than what the TVA has planned. A decision that should happen if we want peace and order in the Nine. You are tasked to collect her from her captors, and help her escape from the TVA. And, if you deem it proper, I am giving you permission to take her wherever and whenever to ensure her safety.”

She always asked her son to take care of matters that dealt with the “sacred timeline”, which Loki sort of found annoying at times. But then again, he gets to travel through time and experience indulgences that existed before he was even born. And, being the hedonistic demigod that he was, he couldn't complain (a lot).

Frigga had always been all powerful, she had the knowledge and wisdom that could battle He Who Remains, that is why he doesn't go out of his cocoon to battle the Allmother purely out of respect. The TVA however, are not aware of Frigga's slight meddling with the timeline to ensure peace and order.

Loki nodded. “Easy enough. I've ran from the TVA before,” he winked. “Collect the girl and ensure her safety, yes?”

“Right,” Frigga handed her son a gadget that could help him cross the timeline without difficulty. “That is in case you're too injured or too tired to access your seidr.”

“Always so worried, mother?”

“Of course, dear. It's my job,” teased Frigga. “Be safe.”

He gave her his signature smirk. “Always am.”

-

“Uh— sorry, I think you're going the wrong way,” you shouted while banging on the roof of the carriage. The ride was supposedly paid for by your father, and  was on a route to Teatro de Monet, an opera theatre you and your father attended regularly.

You didn't see the driver smirk, but you could certainly hear the satisfaction in his voice. “Don't worry, love. This is a short cut.” It was dark, and when you peeked outside the windows, you didn't recognize any of the street names nor did the alleys look familiar. You huffed and rolled your eyes.

Fifth time this week, let's see how far they can get me.

“Oh, that's fine then! Sorry to bother you!” you yelled from inside the carriage, frowning in annoyance not long after. You really didn't want to fight today, not in your new dress. Goodness, your father spent quite a fortune for that birthday gift.

This is why I despise the city—

The carriage was suddenly hijacked by three more men. They were massive and carried hard, heavy, metal weapons. One of them was missing a tooth— maybe several teeth— you don't know. You looked at them with wide and surprised eyes.