Alfheim's Finest

IDK if this is a treat or a nightmare but here i have ANOTHER LONG FIC for you guys!!!

...3000 words i-

Hope you enjoy this one ‹3
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Aren't you excited dear friend? You get to go to Asgard! The land of warmth and sun and gold and warriors! Oh, how jealous am I of your fortune! I heard the princes of Asgard are fair and beautiful. Where one is the embodiment of light and sun and the other is of darkness and enigma itself. I hope you get to meet them so you can tell me tales of the warrior land. I've also heard rumors of fierce shield maidens that can fight better than men! Could you imagine that? A woman wielding a weapon and oh-"

"Alright, that's enough daydreaming for today, Lavania." you hushed your overly energetic friend from rambling on and on about Asgard. You swore she'd faint if she continued talking endlessly without a pause to breathe.

"I am merely telling you my desires as always, but alright. I'll stop talking your ear off about Asgard. As long as you promise to tell me stories once you've returned." she said.

You went over to hug her assuringly, caressing her hair fondly in the process. "I promise. I will spare no detail." you smiled, in which Lavania happily returned.

"Madam! You must choose your gowns at once so it can be bagged for you by the servants!" your handmaiden called from the hallway.

"I'll be with you in a moment!" you called back in reply. "I'll be off then, dear Lavania. You won't see me until the next week."

"I wish you luck and happiness as always. And remember, don't have too much fun." she winked.

"I shan't," you laughed. "Goodbye, dearest. I will miss you." you hugged her one last time before leaving her presence.

-----------

Asgard was grander than you'd ever imagined. You haven't even reached the very palace itself but already from the Guardian's observatory, you can get a feel of what kind of glamorous realm Asgard was.

Even from afar, the palace stands proud and golden in the mid-morning light. Looking glorious and magnificent at the very center of the realm, with a beautiful range of ice capped mountains just behind it. It was truly a beautiful sight.

Alfheim- your home- was indeed gorgeous in its own ways. The nature and ever present white glow to almost everything that is there on the realm is one of the realm's defining features. But there was something about Asgard that really takes your breath away with no effort.

The carriage finally stopped and now you stand before the golden palace of Asgard. To say it was huge was an understatement.

Guards guided you and your family into the throne room to be greeted by the King and Queen of Asgard- Odin Allfather and Frigga Allmother. They stood proudly at the top of the steps, wearing similar colors of clothing.

Odin Allfather held his spear with pride and gusto as he looked down upon your family with sharp blue eyes- rather- eye with indistinguishable feelings. Frigga stood tall beside him, her hands formally placed infront of her person, her eyes sparkled in mirth and content when she saw you visitors enter the room.

"Welcome to Asgard, Your Majesties," Odin said aloud. "We thank you for accepting our invitation. As allies we must stay true and connected with one another when other realms are preparing to bring war to other world in the Nine. I am glad we are allies and I hope we remain that way. I pray that your stay in our home is most enjoyable." you bowed respectfully and left the Allfather and Allmother's presence.