Quarantine with Loki (Day 7-8)

This might be the last chapter for the Quarantine with Loki series AAAAAAAAAAA

This a behemoth of a chapter btw ✌

Please let me know if you'd like more stuff like this!!

DAY 7

A week.

It has been a week since quarantine began and honestly, it's not that bad. You get to watch movies and cook, what's not to love?

What you didn't expect though, was a call from the pair below you.

"Madam, Thor and Miss Romanoff would like to have a chat with you and Loki." You hear JARVIS announce through the speakers.

You and Loki were sitting on the couch, eating breakfast while watching the morning news. You looked over to Loki for answers, he shrugged and gestured for you to accept the call.

"Accept the call, J." You said and the God of Thunder and the Black Widow appeared on the television screen with smiles on their faces.

"Ah! Brother! Flame girl! How are you fairing?" Thor asked loudly, a toothy grin upon his face. "The Lady Romanoff has been teaching me Midgardian technology during this quarantine!" Thor announced and proudly showed the both of you his brand new Stark issued cellphone.

"That's great, Thor! We're doing good, by the way." You answered with a smile.

"I hope my brother is behaving himself."

"Surprisingly, he is. He's actually helping me cook." You looked over at him only to see him rub his forehead with his hand almost disappointedly.

"Has Loki gone all soft?" Natasha asked- rather- teased. "I though I'd never see the day..." Nat trailed off but Thor made a hush hush gesture towards the lady spy.

"I'll never hear the end of this, now." Loki mumbled almost tiredly.

"Seriously brother, have you?"

"Gone all soft? Thor, you wound me."

"There is a Midgardian word for it, I can't seem to remember... Simp!" To hear that from the God of Thunder made you laugh hysterically. Natasha also laughed loudly beside Thor, she was trying her best to quiet her laughs but to no avail.

"What does that mean?" Loki looked at you wide eyed and confused. You couldn't give an answer, you still were dying of laughter.

"What does it mean?!" Loki demanded at your hysterical state.

"I promise you Loki, it's not as offensive as it seems." Thor tried to console his brother on the other line.

"I-I'll t-tell you l-later." You managed to stutter out. Loki groaned and tipped his head back in annoyance.

"Where in the hell did you learn that, Thor?" You asked, giggles following your question.

"Twitter!"

"Goodness you have a twitter now. That's... Something." You chuckled.

"It was nice talking to you guys. Loki, (Y/N)." Natasha nodded at the two of you.

"We're gonna go and spar. We're behind schedule. See you!"

"Bye Nat! Thor!"

Loki was looking at you sharply when the two Avengers left the television screen. "What?" You rolled your eyes.

"Are you going to tell me or are you going to make me look like fool?" Loki asked icily.

"Okay, okay. Chill, damn. A 'simp' is essentially a person who is very nice, almost sickly nice towards a person they want to sleep with." You explained.