Paper Rings

INSIPIRED BY TAYLOR SWIFT'S SONG PAPER RINGS-SET POST RAGNAROK BUT EVERYTHING IS OK

uhm... there's swearing in this one so uh,,, beware??

Month 1

"Tony you can't be fucking serious!" You stomped ahead of him.

"Sorry, kiddo. You're the only one qualified enough for this." Tony crossed his arms infront of his chest, his eyebros crinkled.

"What about Widow! She got him to confess back in like 2012! Please, Tony!"

He sighed heavily, "Fine, but if I stab him on accident, it's on you." You stared at him sharply for a second before finally turning on your heels and going down to the ground floor to greet the Asgardian brothers.

You waited in a secluded office when the glass doors opened to reveal Thor and Loki. "Woah there buddy, d'you get a haircut?" You laughed before hugging the older, taller, blonder brother. Thor looked a lot more different than the last time you saw him. His hair was now cut short and was leaning toward the brunette side rather than blonde. He was also missing an eye and he wore no glorious red cape.

"You could say that, my lady," He chuckled as he gave you his signature Thor hug. "Thank you for this."

You huffed, "I actually nearly beat Tony into a pulp because of this."

"I would want to see that happen." The God of Mischief commented with that sly grin on his face. He looked no less different from that time in 2012, but his eyes looked a lot more green and his hair didn't look a Christmas tree this time.

"Loki." You acknowledged his presence with a nod of your head. "I understand why the both of you are here, but the second you find a stable place for New Asgard to prosper, I will no doubt throw your brother out the window." You sternly told Thor.

"Is that a threat, darling?"

"You bet your ass it is."

Month 2

It was a slow Sunday for you as usual.

You went to the communal kitchen to get yourself a bowl of your favorite sugary cereal to find out that it was all finished. Not a single crumb.

"What the fuck?" You muttered to yourself, closing the cupboard and opening the other beside it. "What the fuck?" You said louder this time. You even checked the fridge. Still nothing.

"Who the fuck stole my cereal?!"

"Such language coming from a maiden." *crunch* *crunch* *crunch* goes the God of Mischief.

You slowly turned around to see Loki eating your cereal in a bowl. "You fucker." You pointed your finger at him accusingly, your face was fiery red but he kept his cool appearance and kept munching on your favorite sweet cereal.

"I must say I do not like many Midgardian delicacies but this is divine." He commented before taking a sip of the milk in the bowl.

"I am going to fucking strangle you, Loki."

"If you can, that is." He smirked after eating the last bite and dispersed into thin air with a green glow following his silhouette.

"Loki!" You screamed before marching into his room only to find it empty. "You are so fucking dead to me, God of Mischief."

Month 3

You were on a mission. A serious mission.

You had a plan and it was a good one too to get back at the God of Mischief. You might get your ass bit but you didn't care. All you wanted was the sweet scent of revenge.