England (Part 1)

someone pls tell me to stop bc this is based on t-swift's song cornelia street-loki is human

also,,,,

GALLERIST LOKI!!

"Yes, boss?" You answered the phone, your boss Loki was on the other end of the line. He rarely calls unless the business he wants attended to is important.

"Prepare your luggage. We're going to England at evening tomorrow. I have my gallery to attend to."

"How long will we be staying there?"

"3 days."

"Alright. Do you want me to order our plane tickets?"

"Yes, that would be lovely."

"Okay. I'll text you, boss." Then he hung up.

Why were you going to England with him, you might ask. Well, you're his personal assistant. Basically his babysitter as he asks you to do everything for him. Yes, it's tiring both physically and emotionally, seeing his mood swinging ass is so hard to deal with. But you can't say this is a bad job. You get highly paid and you get to visit places in Europe.

You sighed as you placed your phone down on your bedside table, he called at 11pm after all. You got your laptop out already since you were watching Netflix beforehand, and you ordered the plane tickets to England. He specifically said 'tomorrow evening' so of course you didn't get a ticket that was earlier than 5pm or later than 12 am or else that man would call you out on your incompetency.

Specificity is something you've mastered while working for Loki.

You texted him the flight details and once he responded with the ok, you went right back to good ol' Netflix.

* * * *

beep

beep

beep

It read 9am on your alarm clock. Too early. You thought.

Begrudgingly, you got out of bed, finished your morning routine and began packing for your trip later tonight.

Knowing Loki, he'd probably drag you to cocktail parties and museums so you packed- as much as you hated it- dresses. A pant suit as well, just in case.

It was 12pm when you finished packing and double checking everything, you've got your travel outfit on already and you were only waiting for Loki's go signal to go to the airport.

Three hours rolled by and he texted you to get yourself into a cab and head to the airport.

You hailed a cab, with your luggage trailing behind you, your carry-on backpack secured on your back and your phone held in your hands. You got into the cab and enjoyed the silence before you got to endure Loki's dramatic ass.

After paying the cab driver along with a tip, you arrived at the airport in one piece.

"You're late." You heard his accent from a mile away.

"I'm 5 minutes early."

"You are usually 10 minutes early, therefore you're late."

"Alright, whatever, Loki." You huffed and you swear you could hear the smirk forming on his stupid face.

-----

A few hours later, your gate opened and the two of you got to board the plane. Seats were in first class of course, Loki would accept no less. You got comfortable in your seat, surprisingly the window seat.