Peace and Quiet, Now Until Forever

NOTE: Part 2 request!! Written right after Episode 4 of Loki season 2!!!

.

.

.

.

Norns.

He did it.

Well, it was a team effort. But, a Loki (namely a Sylvie) did cause all this madness so he thought it fit to at least take some credit on his part.

After vaguely capturing a variant of He Who Remains from the late 19th century in Chicago, OB immediately got to work upon the arrival of Victor Timely at the TVA.

B-15 and Casey were also there. They looked terribly confused upon laying eyes on a frantic Loki and an equally distressed Mobius as they hauled this poor man into the room.

OB, however, was more curious than confused. He immediately noted how the behavior of the Loom shifted once this mystery man entered the room.

They were all on a horrible time crunch. Waves upon waves of energy emanated from the Loom, shaking the control center they were in. The lights flickered every now and then, but OB was nothing but determined. Everybody couldn't help but admire that within the peculiar man.

OB had instructed Victor to put his head in a scanner of sorts to get an imprint of his aura. 

"Is it safe?" Victor managed to stutter out. He was still very perplexed by everything that's going on around him, despite knowing in his heart that he had a massive part in building the majority of it.

"Well, I have tested it out in theory but—"

"Yes, it's safe." Loki briefly cut off OB, just to appease Victor and get this shit over with. Norns, he could almost smell the campfire from Nhyra.

Victor looked like he wanted to ask more questions, but understood the fact that time will collapse if he doesn't follow OB's instructions. So, he bent over the table and stuck his head in the weird device.

It took no longer than a minute before OB got what he needed. After getting Victor Timely's aura, he compared it to the one they have on record of He Who Remains.

"Given that you're not him yet, there's going to be some differences, but it is enough. I can stabilize the Loom with this." OB spoke while typing vigorously into the console. Casey peered over his shoulder, watching as intently as everybody in the room.

With one last click of a button, a laser-like ray shot out of the console room and into the tearing threads of the Loom. It was blinding, yet weirdly mesmerizing. Flashes of blue, yellow, and orange glowed from the Loom as it continues to rethread itself together, resizing itself in the process.

Soon, the light dulled into its normal state.

The Loom continued to flow freely like water, unobstructed and completely fixed.

Everybody in the room had their jaws slightly agape, in awe that somehow, someway, their collective plan had worked. The TVA still stands and time is— well, is still time.

They all massively sighed in relief. Cheers followed, as did tears on Mobius's and Casey's part. They all clapped OB on the shoulder and his back, congratulating him on doing such a wonderful job.

Loki sighed, contently this time.

It's done.

His part was done.

He can relax.

He can come to you.

"So," Mobius spoke across him. They were eating pie. "About those coordinates you had me write. Are you planning on returning to that place?"