Halloween Special!

Vampire!reader is back friends!

I hope you like this one!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

You never understood why people would put on costumes to look like you.

Scratch that.

You never understood why people perceive your kind to be repulsed by the sight of a cross, transform into a bat at will, be afraid of garlic, and so many more.

It was hilarious to see how confident they were in their theories. It was even better when they find a completely mundane event and tie it to the possibility of witchcraft or vampirism.

Perhaps to alleviate this irrational fear, humans procured a holiday where they would be able to dress as supernatural beings. Well, it wasn't restricted to cryptids or mythical creatures but you get the point.

Ah, October 31st 1910, your 300th year as an immortal, blood sucking vampire.

Halloween, the one day where you weren't burdened to hide your truest self.

The spirit of Halloween slowly took over the city-town you lived in. With people, especially children, dressing up as whatever creature, real or fantasy, they may think of to express their eagerness for this one holiday.

Events were being planned, like a Halloween themed firework show and Scare Fairs with mazes and actors with heavy and gory make-up. However, a certain flamboyant family also decided to conduct an event of their own.

The event being a ball.

The twist? Everyone must be in costume, and anyone who doesn't follow gets thrown out almost immediately.

Of course, you being dubbed as an heiress (albeit 300 years ago) was cordially invited to the ball via telegram.

You smiled at an amusing thought when you read the message in your hands.

A costume you say?

“What is it, Ma'am?” your most trusted butler, Perry, asked. He has been serving you for nearly 30 years, and not once has he let your secret slip out. He was one of the helpers you kept around to keep the estate in check.

“It's an invitation to a ball from the Villans,” you said before smirking to yourself, folding the letter in your hands once more. “Perry, do you know of any tailors who can make me a bat costume?”

“A bat costume, my lady?”

“You heard me right, Perry.”

“I shall certainly ask around,” he answered, still a little confused. “Pray tell, why?”

“It's terribly amusing.”

-

Another day, another round of trying to reign chaos upon the mortal world.

Loki has found a new hobby, and the hobby was causing as much chaos as he could on Midgard. Not ones that could destroy nations or countries, but ones that entertain or embarrass or even give pleasure to the mortals.

He thought he was being a benevolent god by doing this. But according to his father, Odin, it was nothing but a mere act of a man acting like a boy.

However, Odin didn't stop him.

It was the night of Halloween,  where children get to shove their face with candy and for adults to let loose and dress however they'd like.

In Loki's mind, it was the perfect holiday to reign chaos since no one would even try to resist his chaotic influence.