Heart of The Woods

I took inspiration of reader from Merlin's Morgana Pendragon!!! (see pics below)

Hope you enjoy this one!!!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
In most cases where you use an infinity stone on a whim, great peril usually follows the user.

But in Loki's ridiculously fortunate situation, he ends up in the middle of the forest where he's safe and secluded. Where there's absolutely no one who can pick up a scent on his trail. Well, atleast for now.

He stands cautiously on the soft soil, the Tesseract still in his hands. He examined the area before storing the blue cube in one of his dimensional pockets and sitting down against a tree to undo the shackles the Avengers put him in.

It took a few moments before he was free and he had to admit to himself that it was impressive as to how strong the cuffs were.

Loki huffed tiredly before he began to explore the woods.

Nothing out of the mundane was there when he first set out, until a few minutes later, when he managed to go deeper into the forest and found a clearing with a dark and imposing miniature castle at the centre of it.

Of course he thought it was a trap, but he also considered the fact that it might be abandoned and that he can use the shelter for atleast a day to rest before running off to an obscure realm or planet just in case the man hunt for him began early. And so with the utmost curiosity, he approached the building and went inside.

All he was met at first with was dust and moss. Loki looked around and saw a throne at the center and a swaying chandelier above his head. He also saw two flights of stairs stemming from the center and into separate hallways in the second level.

He was about to roam around more until he felt another presence behind him, not to mention a blade being pointed on his back.

Loki smirked to himself before raising his arms as a form of surrender.

LOKI IMAGINESOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara