Did Someone Call For Agent Loki? - Part 2

Thank you so much for 1k votes on this fic!!!!

It really means a lot, dear readers <333
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

“Apocalypses,” said Loki. You knew what they were of course, you weren't daft. But the fact that you need to go to certain apocalypses, hide there, then leave before anything bad happens is incredibly terrifying.

“I know what they are.” You crossed your arms.

“You need not worry. I'm very fluent in dancing with danger, you just have to follow my lead,” replied Loki. It didn't reassure you. Not one bit.

“What if I'm not fast enough in memorizing the steps?” you murmured to yourself, burying your head in your hands. You've fought countless thugs and criminals, outsmarted notorious con artists, won multiple awards in school for your essays of wit and intelligence. But never in all your life had you thought about running with the God of Mischief across the universe.

“It'll be alright,” Loki said. “You've ran before, fought before. Only this time, danger looms just a little bit closer. You're a survivor, I'm sure you'll adapt just fine.”

“I will be able to adapt, that I can assure you.”

“Then that is all the reassurance you and I need.”

Loki pulled a small tablet from nowhere. Gods, you have to make yourself get used to all of this magic-seidr-deity-witchcraft or whatever he does if you ever want to come out of this whole tango alive.

The tablet glowed gold before showing a hologram of the Queen of Asgard, Frigga.

“Loki? Status?” her voice sounded through the device. Loki hadn't said not to eavesdrop on any of his conversations with other people, so you let yourself listen to the Asgardians.

“TVA is on our tail, we're camped in Sakaar. She seems to be doing alright. I tried to explain this whole mission to her, I'm hoping she understood,” Loki answered.

“She's coping, yes?”

“I believe so.”

“Make sure she stays like that. Unharmed and mentally sane. I know it's a lot for Midgardians to grasp.”

“She's a survivor, mother. She adapts. She's under my care as of the moment, and you know how flexible I can be.”

Frigga nodded. Her moving image enthralled you so.

“And what of the TVA? Do you have their status?”

Just as Frigga asked about the TVA, the door busted open and came in a flood of agents. You and Loki turned to each other, wide-eyed. He grabbed for your hand while the tablet rested in the other.

You could hear the agents yelling and giving direct orders to incapacitate you both. You could escape human kidnappers, but not them. Definitely not them. Unless Loki were to help you.

“Talk to you soon, mother dearest!” Loki yelled through the commotion as he dragged you around the safe house, trying to get at least a little bit of distance between you and the TVA.

He let the small tablet disappear into thin air before opening a portal which led to a much darker, and redder safe house.

Loki closed the portal immediately, the clamoring of agents were gone.

“Where are we?” you asked as you observed the black walls and red accents of the room.

“Nidavellir,” answered Loki. “Land of the Dwarves, that is until the Mad Titan wiped them out.”