A/N

Jeff: okay lets make this quick okay? I have a date will D tonight.

Me: OMGOSHLY, JEFF THE QUACKING KILLER IS GOING ON DATES NOW? WHO KNEW!

Jeff: *sigh then speaks through clinched teeth* thats... Besides... The point.

Me: But Its so adora-

Jeff: *dark aura and creepy smile*finish that and you'll be going to sleep.

Me: but it is! I never thought that you of all people would-

Jeff: SHUT UP AND DO THIS THING SO I CAN GO!

Me: *mumbles* jeez no need to get all mean.

Jeff: *growls*

Me: ah ah ah. Bad puppy. Don't growl at me! Sit, stay, roll over, good boy, want a-

Jeff: Ba Gouche fuck you, fuck this, fuck them. This incompetent bitch wanted to tell you all thank you but try a vote more and she will vote you shit back. Oh my zalgo.

Bon: wow, such a big word there jeff!

Toby: yeah who knew you knew big words?

Slendy: is that why you've been around me so much?

Jeff: *blush-*

Me: ahhhhh he blushed! So adorable!

Jeff: that was the last fucking straw *stabs me in the leg and then slits throat-*

Me:*falls on floor*

Bon: Jeff why the hell!?

Jeff: she was getting on my nerves *Leaves*

Me: GAAAAAAAAH THAT BLEEP HURT YOU BLEEP BLEEP. I SWEAR I WILL BITE YOUR FACE AND HEAD OFF AND SHOVE IT UP YOUR BLEEP-

SLENDY: *SPEAKS OVER ME* Sorry folks but that was the rare authors notice. There will be an update at random times so be prepared.

Toby: and the next few update will be about everyones origin.

Slendy: WHAT!

Toby: oops spoiler. I'm dead.

Me: yeah bitch you are. Now for you reader. I also want you to read mu other stories. You know, the ones you can find on my page? Yeah, there getting kinda cold.

Jeff: *runs past them* Miaya I going to kill you again.

Fan girls:*runs to catch Jeff*

Miaya: ha, little bitch.

Toby: heehee.

Miaya:*dark aura and holds up mallet* you don't need to be laughing. *Smashs Toby in the head and runs away*

Slendy: damn these children!