Alice's First vampire Sacrifice

Alice:Hey Jack

Lj: hello Alice

Alice: Alice wants ice cream

Lj: what kind of ice cream

Alice: oreo ice cream

*Lj gets ice cream from freezer and gives it to Alice. Slenderman comes with Chinese food*

Alice: Slendy I have ice cream

Slendy (said in anger):who the fuq gave you that.

(Lj ran out the kitchen and to the bathroom)

Alice: Lj gave it to Alice because Alice wanted ice cream.

Slendy: ugh, Alice you know you can't have ice cream before dinner.

(Alice shrugs shoulders. Slendy sighed and placed the food on the table.)

Slendy: Alice call everyone for dinner please.

Alice: (gets off stool and runs to door way) IT'S FEEDING TIIIIIIIIME.

(everyone comes down and into the kitchen and sits at table except Lj and Jeff.

Slendy:I'll go find them (stalks off. Comes nack with creepy aura) eat any before I come back and you'll die. (walks out the door)

(all but Alice): :( ..........

Slendy:(comes back with both boys wrapped in a tentacle and throws them in their seats.) Now we can eat.

(everyone starts fixing their plate except Alice who was staring out the windows. Lj and Slendy saw this and got worried.)

Slendy: Alice, are you okay

Alice: Alice senses a sacrifice. It's a scary sacrifice too. (smiles and presses head against window).

Lj: Alice needs to eat first. Slendy is a very strict guy.

Alice: (smile disappears) the sacrifice is gone.

(everyone stops eating in confusion. A sacrifice couldn't have gone if it's been detected.)

Alice: ( Shrugs shoulders and starts eating) Alice will find it later (she said in an overly innocent, creepy voice).

=*********************************=

Alice: Lj Alice wants candy

Lj: (gives candy to Alice)

Alice ( spits out candy) I don't like that one.

Lj: which one do you want

Alice: Alice likes The metallic one

Lj: *Pulls out candy* This one?

Alice: yes Alice like theses

Lj: Yes, yes Alice is. (Kisses forehead and ruffles hair)

Alice: (blushes and backs away) Alice doesn't like when you do that. It makes Alice feel funny in the chest even tho Alice doesn't have anything there.

Lj: (Smirks) Does Alice like Lj?

(Alice blushes and runs away)

Lj: playing hard to get are we (runs after Alice)

Alice runs to her room and closes the door then runs into that bathroom and looks in the mirror at her soulless eyes when Lj Pops up behind her. Alice ignores the blush that rises up her cheeks Alice hates tag unless Alice is chasing a sacrifice. Lj smirks and presses her into the sink.)

Alice: (blush) why is Lj smiling at Alice like that?

Lj: Because, what good is Laughing Jack if he doesn't smile or laugh. Plus I think it's cute when you blush.

Alice: Alice is getting tired is all

Lj: sure you are

Alice: let Alice rest

Lj: Goodnight, Alice. (kisses Alice on the cheek near her lips and walks off.)

Alice: (waits for Lj to leave her room. She hears her door close and peeks outside the bathroom. She doesn't see Jack she runs and jumps out the open window. She skips around the woods when she thought of Jack* Alice won't get this feeling out of her. Does Alice cut it out of her chest? Is it time for another sacrifice?

Lj: (in his room talking to Ej) I don't know if Alice likes me or not. It's hard to tell. If she doesn't like there is another girl who does. And she loves my poison candy.

Ej: you know the other girl is just an idiot mortal right? Alice on the other hand loves you. She just doesn't know what love is and it's scaring her.

Alice: (Alice wondered on about it the woods aimlessly when a man came out of nowhere. He was pale and had teeth coming from his mouth. His eyes were red and blood trailed from his mouth. She gets excited because it's her sacrifice from before. Alice then decides to toy with him) Alice thinks you need a dentist for your teeth thats playing peek a boo. Alice also thinks that you need to clean the strawberry jam from you mouth. (Alice tries to walk away but is throw against a tree VERY VERY VERY hard.)

Lj (senses Alice got hurt): I wonder where Alice is? (Teleports to the woods)

Ej: ......... I really wasn't talking to you. Really just leave.

(Alice gets up super angry) that wasn't very nice. Alice didn't like that very much. (gives an amused smile) you can be Alice's sacrifice for the flutter in Alice chest.

Lj: (hears an angry but amused voice) is that Alice? (walk towards sound).

Alice: (pulls out bone sword) Since you hurt Alice, Alice will play with you nice and slow. (Alice throws him through some trees)

Lj: whoah

Alice: (Alice looks over towards Jack) hi Jack. Alice found a weird looking sacrifice. He needs a dentist badly.

Lj: What is that?

Alice: Alice dunno. But if he behaves Alice will keep him for play time instead of a sacrifice. He's so cute (she gushed)

Lj: (consumed in jealousy) cute huh?

( Alice looks at him and blushes again. Lost in thought the guy gets up and pins Alice on her back.)

Guy: flattering but since I'm a vampire, I'm gonna kill you before that happens.

Lj: (I wouldn't do that)

Vampire: well I would

Alice: (eyes glowing red and a scary evil smile) Alice thinks you a bad pet. (Alice pushes it off and kills it with ease.)

Masky: nom nom nom nom nom

Lj: where the hell did you come from.

Masky: I found a cheese cake store in town and grabbed a betch load. It's all mine * throws box at Lj and picks up another* Nom- whos-nom the- nom -dead guy-nom nom nom

Alice: Alice's sacrifice. He was a pet but Alice didn't like him anymore. *teleports to masky* Alice wants a piece of cheese cake please (she says in a creepy voice with creepy black aura and red eyes)

Masky: *trembling* here ha-have a whole b-box.

Alice: * smiles and looks innocent. Takes box and teleports back to Lj* Alice is sleepy Jack. Take Alice home.

Lj: why yes of course

(the two walk off leaving Masky behind)

Masky: nom nom nom. They are a cute couple.,nom nom,nom