Happy Not So Halloween

@DylanKid 's work
After an epic killing spree all the CPs went home to clean up.

"Yo, Dill, I- What the hell are you wearing? And why do you have Toby and Lj and Sally on baby leashes?" Chrys asked confused.

"First of all I'm Beetlegeuse." Dylan started. "Secondly we're going trick or treating and I didn't want them to run off so, baby leashed, anyway you wanna come with?" Dylan asked brushing a bang from her eyes.

"Sure, I'm gonna go throw on something." Chrys ran off to get changed.

"MIAYA, DID YOU PICK CHANTEL UP?!" Dylan yelled. Miaya came charging into the room holding tightly onto a walking stick.

"Why yes indeed I did, she's downstairs with Bon." Miaya smirked.

"Let me guess. You're Alex, Chanty is a minion, and Bon was too lazy to do anything special so she's a cat?" Dylan guessed.

"Uh, yeah. Say, who else is coming along?" Miaya asked.

"Chrys is changing now, Toby, Lj, Jeff, Sally, Raven, BEN, Silver- I think that's it." Dylan thought. As soon as she finished Chrys came in dressed as a sexy Venom with Silver trailing behind her dressed as Spider-Man.

"Let's go guys! And Silver stop drooling over my sister." Dylan laughed. Silver blushed and the crew made their way down stairs.

"LET'S GO GET CANDY!" Miaya yelled rushing out the door. Dylan held tightly into the baby leashes and grabbed a hold of Jeff's hand; Jeff was currently staring intently at said girls cleavage. Miaya skipped ahead of everyone and Bon was close behind. Chantel was currently carrying pirate princess Sally "because she was so adorable" and Silver was shamelessly staring at Chrys's ass. BEN was trying his hardest not to have a nose bleed while looking at Bon's current attire and Lj and Toby were trying their hardest to catch up with Miaya and Bon who were leading the way.

The night was filled with more tricks then treats and everything was going well, that is until Jane showed up.

"I wanted to trick or treat alone, but Slender said I either had to stick with you guys or stay home." She grumbled.
"I am more than okay with you joining us, but I swear to Zalgo if you start something, I will end you permanently." Dylan threatened. Jane raised her hands in surrender and quietly joined the group as they went door to to collecting huge mounds of candy.
Everything was going smoothly until Jane opened her mouth.
"Why are you, Bon, Chrys, and Miaya dressed like sluts?" Jane questioned. Ok I had to admit that Bon's outfit was the showiest but Jane was one to talk! Her "sexy" witch costume showed off way more than what anyone wanted to see. Jeff squeezed Dylan's hand in an attempt to calm her down. Dylan released a deep breath and bit her tongue.
"Jane, please, can we just enjoy a holiday without me trying to kill you?" Dylan pleaded. It got quiet once again but of course it didn't last.
"Hey, BEN, don't you think Bon looks like a whore?" Jane asked.
Dylan released the leashes and reached for her pistols, but before she could aim she was restrained by everyone. Although BEN's outburst is what really got everyone's attention.

"JANE THAT'S ENOUGH! I'VE PUT UP WITH YOUR BULLSHIT LONG ENOUGH! YOU'RE THE REASON BON LEFT ME, YOU'RE THE REASON EVERYONE HATES ME, AND YOU CAUSE EVERYONE PROBLEMS! IF YOU JUST TRIED TO BE YOUR HONEST TO GOD SELF AND STOPPED ACTING LIKE A TOTAL BITCH, THEN MAYBE YOU'D HAVE FRIENDS! BON WAS YOUR ONLY FRIEND AND YOU FUCKED IT UP, NOT ONLY THAT, BUT YOU VIOLATED ME! I SWEAR TO GOD I'LL TELL SLENDERMAN EVERYTHING BECAUSE I CAN'T FUCKING DEAL WITH THIS SHIT ANYMORE." By this time his eyes were bleeding profusely and he was glitchy get out of control.
"Um, guys." Raven started finally leaving Shadow mode.
"Not now." Jane hissed.
"Guys!" Chrys yelled.
"Alright it's time to go!" Dylan yelled she wrapped everyone in Ivy then teleported them to the mansion.
"Chrys, can you put Sally to bed? Me, Bon, BEN, and Jane have something we need to take care of." Dylan requested. Chrys nodded and carried Sally upstairs for a bedtime bath.
"YOU CANT DO THIS TO ME! I MADE YOU SWEAR NOT TO TELL!"Jane growled.
"Shows over, bitch." BEN hissed gritting his teeth.
"Wait I don't understand." Bon admitted.
"Just come with us." Dylan urged as they followed her into Slender's office.

The rest of the story will be save for another day, but for now, Happy Halloween.