Dylan: Little Miracle Gamzee x Roxanne

Little Miracle

Gamzee x Roxanne

"Hey, Rox-box." Dylan and Chrys called.

"What?" Roxanne responded sounding slightly depressed.

"We have a surprise for you." The two sang.

"If it's not Pocky, then I don't care." Roxanne responded dejectedly.

"Trust me," Chrys giggled. "This is soooooooo much better than Pocky. Just close your eyes."

Roxanne sighed and followed her sisters' orders. Once Roxanne's eyes were closed tightly, Chrys covered her face to make sure she wouldn't peek. Once the two girls were certain Roxanne couldn't see, Dylan left to go get the surprise. Dylan walked carefully and quietly towards Roxie and placed the surprise in front of her sister. Chrys removed her hands from Roxie's eyes and stepped back slowly.

"You can open your eyes on three." The girls called in unison.

"Ichi,"

"Ni,"

"San!"

Roxie hesitantly opened her eyes, and when they had readjusted to the light she burst into tears of joy.

"Kareshi!" She screamed in Japanese and jumped into Gamzee's awaiting arms.

" I all up and missed you too, My Little Miracle." He smirked kissing her forehead and hugging her close.

" We are like the best sisters ever." Dylan stated to Chrys, who, in turn, smacked her in the face with a pillow.

"You ruined the moment." Chrys seethed.