The Beginning and Sebastian

So the Creepypastas are at dinner that Chryst, Bon and Slendy made. Bon was in cat mode cause Ben kidnapped her and let her brownies burn.

Ben: I'm sooooooo sorry Bon.

Bon: (╥_╥)

Ben: Boooooooooonie Baaaaaaaaaaaabe I'm soooooooooooorryyyyyyyy.

Bon:(╥_╥) My brownies are gone. *gets up and leaved house*

Chryst: Bon, wait, don't go*follows Bon*

Jeff: soooo.........

Everyone left:...........

Masky: so Slendy, how'd you find those two.

Slendy:..... Well... Umm..... I found Bon going through police files looking for Domestic violence Cases. When she got the names she went on a killing spree. Chryst killed a man in an alley, as a result was taken into custody. When heard I about it I sent Jeff to get her from the nut house.

Sally: *runs in* Slendermaaaaaaaaaaaaan!

Slendy:*picks up Sally* What's wrong.

Sally: Alice and Bon are gone and Chryst grabbed a chainsaw from my room and ran.

Slendy: why do you have a....... Never mind, we will tend to that later. Where did they go.
*later that night*

Alice: your such a pain Slender

Chryst: I didn't even get my ice cream.

Bon: (out of cat form)you can get mines. I'm lactose intolerant.

Hoodie, Ben, Masky and Ej: but you drink milk.

Bon: its..... Er...... Goat milk?

Chryst: now where is Smile and Silver?

Silver: up here

Everyone sees Silver on the ceiling.

Bon: hey, that's my napping spot you prick dick twat faced phag *jumps up and trys to kill Silver*

Slendy grabs her mid claw and throws her against Ben and Hoodie. Bon landed on them in an awkward position. Both blushed at each other and Hoodie looked at a moth on the wall and looked away from Bon's butt (Bon's face was in Bens crotch and her butt was in Hoodies). Jane walked in and saw Bon in that position and Jeff flirting with Chryst.

Jane: umm I'm going to just go again *she said awkwardly and Jealously looked at Jeff before leaving*

Masky: Sooooo...... I'm gonna go to that new cheesecake store. Anyone wanna go with?

Bon: I wanna go *gets up but is pulled back to Ben*

Ben: nah, you can stay here with me for a bit. I gotta show you a surprise.

Bon: * jumps on Ben in cat form* Mraaaaar a surprise? I love and hate surprises.

Sebastian Michaels comes in through a window.

Seb: I'm looking for two girls by the names of Chrystal Rose and Bonnie Heart.

Chryst: * pushes Jeff to the side and stares in awe* YOUR SEBASTIAN FUQING MICHAELS!!!!!

Bon: *Jumps off of Ben* you like awesome Nyā!!!

Seb: I'm not awesome, I'm just simply one hell of a butler. But in further news, for the next twelve hours I and supposed to keep you two out of trouble, orders of my young master.

Bon: awe that mean little boy (╥_╥)

Chryst: why can't he just butt out of my businesses.

Ben: so who is this creep?