CharlynBataclit

This update is for the New follower I got!

Masky: you got a new follower? Wow people are retarded.
Jeff: why would anyone with a right brain follow you or read this trash you make us do?
Me: I give you shit dicks the script along with Dylan so apparently we're funny.
Masky: no.....she is funny while your just.................here.
Me: just read the FUCKING script you wanker!
Masky: why should I if your going to be like that.
Me: I have the power to withhold your sexual activities with MY best friend..........i really hope you don't piss me off further.
Jeff and Masky look at each other in fear.
Jeff: fine, we'll read the FUCKING script.
Masky: yeah no need to get evil.
Me: good.....NOW FUCKING DANCE YOU SHITTY COCKHOLDS! I WANNA SEE YOU DANCE UNTIL YOU DIE OF DEHYDRATION! *shoots at they're feet with BB pellets*
Slendy: what the hell is going on in here!
Jeff&Masky: Get help!
Me: Slenderpus..........JUST IN SHIT TIME! *grabs him by the face and ties him to a the couch with duck tape* Just the other day Sally said she needed to practice plastic surgery....SALLY I HAVE ANOTHER ONE FOR YOU.
Sally comes in with all the Slender brothers tied up and bloody faced.
Sally: I though I missed one. Time for make over slendy.
Slendy: wait what are you doing! *tries to use powers but fails* What the hell is going on.
Sally: master made a special tape for me so I can play with you and these other no faces.
Slendy looks at me.
Slendy: you.....
Me: I know right?!? Who knew that all It took was a tentical and a piece of your  frontal lobe to make tape that leaves you helpless.
Slendy shakes in fear. He didn't expect this proxy to be good with scientific gears.
Sally: I think we should start with your ears. Come on no face 1!
Slendy: no....No....NAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH *wakes up* oh, just a nightmare.
Me: is it really?
Slendy: Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh *wakes up* Just a nightmare in a nightmare.
Me: Is it?
Slendy: *wakes up* What the fuck did I eat.
Me: a burger with a side of-
Slendy: ahhhhhh

Jeff: why did we agree to help you with this again?
Dylan: we wanted to see how many nightmares would it take to send Slendy shock.
Me: yeah it seemed like fun.
Masky: so he's having an endless loop of one nightmare?
Me&D: exactly.
Jeff&Masky: creepy girls.