Dylan Kidd: The Kidnapped Anthony

Masky: is Dylan up yet? We really need her help with these presents before the others get up.

Jeff: no, she's still in her room....... (Mischievous smirk) let's go pay her a visit.
Dylan's Room

Dylan: *twitch* I sense a disturbance. Anthony do you mind hiding? I don't want my........... "Family"to see you cuz they're bat crap crazy.

Ant: umm... Okay *hides*

Jeff and Masky: GTFU!!!!!!

Dylan: I'm up turd stains.

*Ant snickers*

Jeff: what was that?

Dylan: what was what?

Masky: that sound?

Dylan: ┐( ̄ヮ ̄)┌ I didn't hear anything

*smile comes in and growls at the closet door*

Masky: Dylan what's in there?

Dylan: *starts sweating under Jeff's and Masky's scrutiny* ALRIGHT I KIDNAPPED ANTHONY!!!!!

Ant: so does that mean I can come out now?

Dylan: yeah

Jeff: *in a jelly rage* I'll kill him

Dylan:*creepy, dark aura surrounds her* kill him I kill your mini wheat. Then you.

Jeff stares at Ant, Dylan stares at Jeff, Ant stares at Masky's cheesecake while drooling, Masky growls at Anthony shielding his cheesecake.

Slendy: *walks in in a night gown with a night hate and candle* It's 4:47 am....... *low scary voice* why aren't you all in bed? *see's Anthony* Who is this?

Dylan: ummmm????.... He's a err.....

Slendy:* throws Ant out the open window and everyone into their beds* if I catch anyone up before time,I will take you to doc smile's office. *walks to bedroom*

Toby: Bitchs need to stay asleep.