TORN APART : PROLOGUE

"Zein..."

A deep hoarse voice had called upon my name, which it speeds up my breathe, and my heart beats faster, if he's the one who am I with.

I glanced into his lazy-shaded eyes. They are of scarlet-shade. I just stared at him, coldly.

I don't wanna remember my past, painful memories with him. I guess, this is already enough. I don't want more. He is way too difficult to understand. I just can't understand him to the fullest.

He can do everything. He can do anything what he wants. But me? How bout me? He did nothing, rather than this things.

I was abused..

I was being hurt by him.

He shows off that I'm his brainless, and useless wife.

That there is someone better in my place before. Someone that he truly loved.

And I, I wasn't loved by him after all.

Until that day of despair had come..

I fall-out of love with him.

I loved him to the fullest. I chase him because I love him. But I'm only a human. I bleed. I fall down.

"What do you need?" I asked coldly..

"Can we talk outside?" his voice are aching. He is trembling with his shaky husky voice.

I just sighed. Here we go again. Can't he just stop? Because me? I already stopped. It was just him who was a hardheaded one.

On the very first step outside, I was shocked on what he did.

He eagerly hugged me so tight.

Remember Hanabi Zein, this is only a trap.

I was shocked with his scenes right now. Its my first time to see him devastated so much.

I felt in my shoulder was tears. Tears coming from his drastic weary eyes.

I wanna be free from this. I don't wanna be like this but he's just too strong than me.

"Can we just stay like right now?" I could hear his sadness. His voice are broken. Aching is present in his gloomy heart.

"Hanabi Zein.. I miss you so much wife.." he said in a brokening tone. "I thought you only need space for my mistakes, but why is that, you left me?" he continued to cry like a baby.

"You see how I changed? Yes its true I had changed for you. I had loved you with all I am eventhough I'm this stupid jerk." I could say he's so sincere and broken, and there, my tears flowed like a river across.

"Zein .. I'm tired Zein .. I'm so tired of chasing you that I can do nothing but cry on your shoulder. After all, I'm really hurt. Seeing you with other guys. Smiling to them, its hurts here." he pointed his heart.

"I thought, you won't leave me because you make me feel like you're always there." He continued. "I don't have anything to lean on Zein. I'm so broken. I don't know where to start, because, I'm hurt even though I have no rights. Because of me, you even disappeared from my side. But Zein, I love you so much."

He looked at me while his face was covered with tears. I couldn't help but cry and sob because what I was trying to forget, it kept coming back. "Painful as it is, Zein. Back then, I was the one making you happy. I'm sure of your feelings toward me. What's more painful was, now you smile at others and not at me. Then, twice as much as I did when we were together. "

"Hanzo, but now is different. Time is already different. The two of us are on a different path now."

I also cried at what I was saying.

"Please come back. Please, I'm begging you Zein ... 5 years Zein .. Fvcking five years, I've been crying for five years because of you, since you left me," he cried again like a child.

"Why can't you say it to your flings? Why me?What do you think of me!? An evacuation center!?" I raised my voice because of what he was saying. He had many fvcking flings!

"I don't love them Zein. You're the only one I love." He's sincere right now, but that's right. It's just a trap.

"I don't love you anymore Hanz," I coldly replied.

"I'm already torn apart by you, and was fixed by the other. I'm sorry I fall out. "I said and walked away.

I was torn apart. Not anymore ..
---------------------------------------------------------

Hello Readers!!!

Yes you see it! I do another ML Fanfiction and another ship was used!! But, I'm writing it on English language.

This is only a part of the plot, I'm telling you. I'm making sure that ya all will shed your tears with this.

--Hades