TORN APART : CHAPTER 26

Chapter 26 - The New Beginning

We're near to the end! I hope you are still reading up to this part!

~Captain Nate/Kairi

Hanabi Zein's PoV

5 YEARS AFTER...

"Mom!!! Wake up!"

I opened my eyes just to be awakened by someone at my side.

"Gwwd mwrning mom! Harw is here beside ywu!" He greeted me with a kiss. So cute!!!

"Good morning my beloved child. Mom loves you so much!" I cuddled the little guy beside me as I kissed him at her cheek.

"Hahahaha mom stop!" He begged so I stopped. I cuddle him for the last time to lift him up. We opened the windows together and inhale the cool morning dew of Cadmium Riverlands.

I took a glance at the smiling Haru while the sun strike his face while smiling genuinely. He was the light I had from my suffering. He was the day that I want to see over and over again.

He had the same features with his dad. His blue eyes, his chubby face and his height. His nose were as pointy as his, also his smiles and smirk. He is also a smart kid. He really looked like his father's little replica.

It was five years from now since I left him. I wonder, how is he right now?

I sighed as we walked out to our little terrace to take a view over the Riverlands. This is way too far from Tokyo, a perfect place not to see him ever again. But that would be impossible.

Haru is longing for a dad, and I don't want to regret from him again like I always did from his birth up till now.

"Mom, can you bring me back down? I think I'm too heavy for you." He said but I pecked a kiss on his cheek again.

"You're so cute Haru!!" I tickle him and it made him laugh.

"Mom stop hahahaha! Let go!!" He said so I let him go. This cute clumsy guy lit up my world so much.

"Noona. Breakfast is ready!" Someone down below was already shouting.

"Coming!" I held Haru's hand and we went down together. I took a glance to that someone who shouted out. It was Ling, preparing our plates.

"Uncle Ling!!!" Little Haru rushed unto him and Ling had gladly picked him up. It was 2 years ago when he came back here. Actually it was his rest house, but he let me and Haru to leave in here before he came. I was so thankful for this guy.

After leaving him, I asked Helcurt to fetch me. He already knew what am I up to, and luckily he let me stay at his place for 3 months. It was few days after we knew that I was pregnant. I guess that's the reason why do I felt odd suddenly. I was also shocked at that news. We took a check-up in a doctor, and I was reminded of those things I need to remember to protect my baby.

The doctor also thought that Helcurt was the father, but he just laughed and said that it was his friend who was the father of my child.

I didn't know at what part and when do they became civilized.

The doctor let me remind of some sort of things like my allergies, do's and don't, like working so hard or over fatigue. Helcurt was also listening attentively from his seat. My, he looked like a daddy material on those days.

I stopped living in him when the 3 months had passed. We are forced to go away because of their company problems and Hiro, becoming a threat again.